PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: WWE Branding The Miz, Backstage Politics Involved

A Blissful Ass
07-19-2010, 11:11 AM
According to several sources within WWE, Michael Cole's PPV commentary tonight about The Miz being "the future of Raw" was a directed line from Vince McMahon, and was a specific line the company will be building on.

The Miz is seen by McMahon as a reliable workhorse, and is making the most of his push by doing as many media days and corporate appearances as possible. Miz has campaigned to be recognized as a "go-to" guy by McMahon, and is now starting to get the rewards of his appearances, media talks, and willingness to devote so much of his time to the company. One person I spoke with said it's the very same way John Cena got over with Vince McMahon, and the similarities are uncanny. "McMahon didn't like Cena at first, but Cena just worked harder than anyone else and won him over with a tireless work ethic," I was told. "The Miz is doing the exact same thing."

WZ

Kage
07-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Damn it. I hate the Miz.

BXtremeJ
07-19-2010, 10:13 PM
about motherfucking time

JohnCenaFan28
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Aw man, I wanted Morrison to get the world title first but I still like The Miz anyway lol.

ArJay
07-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Damn it. I hate the Miz.

He hates you too.
/Batista

gguru
07-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Ditto on Kage's reply post.

A Blissful Ass
07-20-2010, 01:02 AM
I double Ditto kage's post

mikedudelang
07-20-2010, 04:08 AM
The Miz is one of the few reasons to even turn RAW on these days. Glad to hear he's getting what he deserves.

ArJay
07-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Ah what great day it will be when The Miz cashes in and becomes WWE Champion. Hi Hater!

Kage
07-20-2010, 04:36 AM
I know it's gonna happen, I'm just not very happy about it. He's better than Cena i suppose.

deadmanwalkin
07-20-2010, 05:29 AM
FUCK THE MIZ

i cant stand him

and what pisses me off the most is that he's a FUCKING REALITY TV STAR

its fucking stupid....morrison is SOOOOOOOOOOO mcuh better but gets treated like shit

Slayer_X
07-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Damn it. I hate the Miz.

me too . cant stand him

Sammantha
07-20-2010, 06:05 AM
I am happy and I liked the whole angle they did with him tonight. It kind of feels like they made him a tweener. He got some good responses from the fans

Staynes
07-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Yes Miz a reallty TV star but look what he made out of himself he improved so much in a short period im a big fan of the Miz and im happy that he gets this kind of oppertunity to settle himself in the Main Event scene in some time .. look at morrison he cant even land his finisher right i dont question that he can wrestle quite good but hes not ready for anything..

jedi71
07-21-2010, 04:15 AM
eh i dont see what the big deal with miz is hes not very entertaning.

Metalitia
07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I wonder when they're gonna start pushing the guys who devote so much of their time to their actual wrestling skills?

The Miz is great on the mic no doubt about that. He's very bland and doesn't do very much in the ring though, at least he hasn't for a long while.

In much the same way they need to give Bourne strong PPV matches for a few months to firmly put him in the main event bracket, Miz needs to have a well booked standout match at Summerslam and then have that carry on into Bragging Rights and beyond.

Miz vs Bourne for the US Title at Summerslam, 14 minutes in ring time, give it everything. Miz drops the strap but it's a very close match. Meanwhile Rhodes loses an IC match to Kofi and then it leads to Miz and Rhodes having a strong interpromotional Bragging Rights match.

That'd be 2 strong matches in succession. If Miz pulls it off fair play to him, if he doesn't then make him the first guy to fail at cashing in the case.

ard327
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
The Miz is just doing his job, you should get rewarded if u do it good.