PDA

View Full Version : Former TNA World Tag Team Champion Inks Deal With WWE

John
07-22-2010, 01:05 PM
According to the PWTorch, TNA Alumni Consequences Creed recently signed a developmental contract with WWE.

Source - PWTorch

John's Thoughts: Why? WWE Don't need anymore talent.

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-22-2010, 01:25 PM
OMFG! CREED IS AWESOME! I do hope WWE use him properly unlike Danielson.

Thanks for the Update John

A Blissful Ass
07-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Awesome addition to WWE imo

Kage
07-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Cool. I like Creed. Hopefully he will get a push because Wwe is looking for a black star.

The Mac
07-23-2010, 07:25 AM
cool i liked him when i used to watch tna watch for him to get a giant push initally and hopeully he does something with it

Konan
07-23-2010, 08:42 AM
And once again the WWE manages to steal yet another former TNA wrestler. Without Vince McMahon constantly taking and stealing TNA wrestlers, he'd have a wrestling organization filled with 18 yr old non-talented punks right off the street. WWE is pathetic and complete crap. Its roster filled mostly with 18 yr old nobody amature newbees fresh from off the street. It's a fact. And it's pitiful and lame. I can't honestly picture any normal wrestling fan actually enjoying watching fake ass censored immature unrealistic Mc Donalds type wrestling WWE. You'd have to be under 8 yrs of age to enjoy this utter crap.

mikedudelang
07-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Creed's ok. The WWE could certainly do worse. Hell, they do...often.

Smartmark
07-24-2010, 12:55 AM
Thanx for posting John!

tapout
07-24-2010, 08:06 AM
And once again the WWE manages to steal yet another former TNA wrestler. Without Vince McMahon constantly taking and stealing TNA wrestlers, he'd have a wrestling organization filled with 18 yr old non-talented punks right off the street. WWE is pathetic and complete crap. Its roster filled mostly with 18 yr old nobody amature newbees fresh from off the street. It's a fact. And it's pitiful and lame. I can't honestly picture any normal wrestling fan actually enjoying watching fake ass censored immature unrealistic Mc Donalds type wrestling WWE. You'd have to be under 8 yrs of age to enjoy this utter crap.

Don't hold back man. Tell us how you really feel.

The ShowOff
07-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Big fan of his. Saw him wrestler on the Indy a few times even before TNA had him. He's awesome imo. Bad thing is RPW probably is gonna lose him now. Damn.