PDA

View Full Version : Divas Swimsuit, Orton on Danielson, Beef signed to OVW, Fozzy UK Club and More

Travicity
07-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Meanwhile, Ohio Valley Wrestling announced at their TV taping last night that Brent "Beef" Wellington had also been signed to a developmental deal.

On his new twitter account, Randy Orton was asked his take on the Bryan Danielson-WWE firing, responding, " I understand why it happened. But he def deserves to be there, I'm sure he'll b back. Very talented in my opinion."

Jim Ross has posted a new batch of answers to questions sent in by fans on his official website, which you can check out at his website!

Adam Jones sent word that Chris Jericho and Fozzy will be playing at the Agincourt in England, the oldest Rock club in the United Kingdom, on October 9th.

For those that missed it, WWE.com has posted a Divas Swimsuit gallery in honor of summer, including "classic Divas" like Trish Stratus, Lita and Stacy Keibler Click Here (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/galleries/summerswimsuitspectacular/) for the the pictures.

PWI

There you go Ryan :shifty: