PDA

View Full Version : stress stress stress

The Mac
07-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Man the stress levels r epic right now i feel like im gonna explodes if i dont dump so of it so sorry but i need to just get this out im freaking out im being forced to move cuz of my mom being behind in rent (i know it sounds pathetic but she is very sick so i take care of her) so now i need to find a place with 2 suites so my gf and me and my son with my gf pregnant again have a place to live and a basement suite for my mom so i can check on here everyday and cook/clean for her and generally help when ever now i have to find this place on a extremly limited budget as i havent really worked in 15 months due to my severe back injury/ achilles tendon being torn so couple my constant pain when i do the simplest tasks i know have to walk from house to house checking them out and with the upcoming baby i have to force myself back to work which dont get me wrong i love working and am a complete work aholic but the pain i have to go through to work is mind numbing but i have to do it because honestly has anyone ever found a fucking place to live on only 2900 a month and that includes paying utilities so just to support everyone i have to work but i work security and no company is willing to take a chance on me without doing a physical which i would never pass and now its just extremely overwhelming and suprisingly writting this helped immensly

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Imo just try for one of those Security jobs, if you get knocked back then see if you can get a tech job or something

The Mac
07-25-2010, 09:35 AM
im trying to get a security job but ive already gotten one and lost it because of the stupid physical

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-25-2010, 09:38 AM
:think: Is there any low impact jobs you'd be able to apply for?

The Mac
07-25-2010, 09:41 AM
idk ive applied at some stores like 7 11 and stuff like that but im so used to security

W-OLF
07-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Would it be cheaper just for now to get a suite (house or whatever) with a extra room say 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom instead of paying for two suites then you can still keep a eye on her and do it cheaper.

Unless its the whole family love em but cant live with em and dont get me started lol .

Just a thought.

JohnCenaFan28
07-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Isn't there something that the government can do for you? Like maybe you can get some kind of government assistance because of your mom's condition and the amount of other people you need to take care of but can't because of your condition? I would look into that first, then I'd look into a job that didn't require much movement or whatever so that you can definitely get it, maybe like a security guard that watches the cameras or whatever or a completely different job because if the situation is so severe then you need to do whatever you can even if it's a desk job that you may hate and lastly, I'd try to find some way to completely heal myself from current injuries or at least reduce the pain because that's obviously just going to make things worse and more stressful on you. [Longest sentence ever!]