PDA

View Full Version : WWE Bans The Use of Gloves?

John
07-26-2010, 09:17 PM
– WWE has placed a ban on talent wrestling with gloves on. Dolph Ziggler revealed this tidbit today on Twitter when was asked why he no longer wears gloves when he competes.

He said, “DZBabe, I don’t wear gloves anymore! They have been banned from ringside! Hopefully we can atleast High-5!”

Source: LOP

They probably haven't been "banned" - It's just that Vince doesnt like the look of them or something. Ziggler probably just said that to make it sound remotely kayfabe.

Travicity
07-26-2010, 09:19 PM
OOOH You bloody bugger I saw right now about to post this! I had this :P:

-- WWE has placed a ban on talent wrestling with gloves on. Dolph Ziggler revealed this tidbit today on Twitter when was asked why he no longer wears gloves when he competes. He said, "DZBabe, I don't wear gloves anymore! They have been banned from ringside! Hopefully we can atleast High-5!"

EWN

Bubala
07-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Has Vince REALLY lost his mind? WTF problem could gloves cause? It seems every week something else gets banned from WWE. I am really starting the think Vince is TRYING to undo his company. Like I said take out all of the ingredients in soup, and all's you have is plain, boring water. The truth is that all a political opponent has to remind the voters of, is that Linda's old man is a senile lunatic and it's over. Violence, and blood, and boobs won't be the end of Linda's career, and WWE ...Vince will.

DUKE NUKEM
07-26-2010, 10:46 PM
thanaks for the post John

Smartmark
07-27-2010, 01:51 AM
:no: He has lost his mind completely!

I guess we will see Undertaker without his combat-gloves when he returns then :P

Sammantha
07-27-2010, 07:04 AM
While I agree it is a stupid thing to ban. Is banning gloves really going to make that much of a differance.

hardcoregamer16
07-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I have seen Taker in person, there is no way in hell anyone there has the balls to tell him he cant wear something he has wear for over 10 years. Also I cant wait till Linda loses the senate race in CT and all of this watered down PG wrestling shit would have been for nothing. It could not of happen to a nicer man.

Punisher
07-27-2010, 06:18 PM
When Linda loses I want to see vince cry like a little girl. That all of this is for nothing

Kage
07-28-2010, 04:32 AM
That's pretty dumb.

BXtremeJ
08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
thats dumb

Konan
08-07-2010, 07:16 PM
When Linda loses I want to see vince cry like a little girl. That all of this is for nothing

very true thats becoz of linda senate ..she just ruined the wwe entertainment ..wwe sucks tna rules

hmmmm i think a point only Because Taker wears gloves and nobody else should. so what does it means ??

Konan
08-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Even if this was true, which it ain't, I'd imagine they'd change their minds on it quickly. What would Goldust & Undertaker look like without gloves?