PDA

View Full Version : ECW News: Wrestler Cries Backstage, Kurt Angle, Batista

OMEN
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
source: Pro Wrestling Torch

# CM Punk was so overcome with emotion that he cried backstage after his first match on live WWE TV on Tuesday night. Punk impressed people backstage with his skills and passion. Vince McMahon also praised his performance. The crowd's endorsement really helped his mood.

# Kurt Angle was happy at the ECW show on Tuesday. He really enjoys the atmosphere that only an ECW crowd can provide.

# Batista didn't fraternize much backstage with the other ECW wrestlers on Tuesday.

The Crony
08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Nothing says wrestling like crying into your gym shorts.

Still 2nd Place
08-07-2006, 05:54 PM
CM is the man I love that guy he is without a doubt one of the people to look out for he is going to keep growing and becoming a bigger star I think it awesome that he cried he was overwhelmed by the crowd and wrestler reaction to him I think it very cool and shows just how much passion he has

Ethan Hunt
08-08-2006, 06:27 PM
CM has been my fav Indy Guy and is the one who's gonna compell me to watch EcW. Bigups

Will
08-08-2006, 11:28 PM
CM Punk was the only reason that I watched last weeks show, well that and to see how the crowd reacted to the main event.

The Crony
08-21-2006, 02:58 AM
Blah. You feel bad for people harping on CM Punk? Cry me a river... you know, that is unless CM Punk has already filled it up for you.