PDA

View Full Version : Possible Names for Next Year's Hall of Fame

Travicity
07-29-2010, 01:16 AM
WWE is expected to push for The Ultimate Warrior to accept their invitation to be inducted into the WWE hall of fame next year in Atlanta, GA. The Fabulous Freebirds and Arn Anderson are names being mentioned for possible induction, but according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, neither can be the “main event” attraction.

SG

Hopefully Hansen or Misawa will be inducted or a Japanese Talent and Ill be happy :) and Shawn Michaels the main attraction?

Smartmark
07-29-2010, 04:05 AM
These should get inducted:

Arn Anderson
Stan Hansen
Bruno Sammartino
Fabulous Freebirds
Chris Benoit
Misawa
Sting
Jim Crockett
Shawn Michaels

Marshall Mathers
07-29-2010, 04:12 AM
They would NEVER induct Benoit, Not in a million years. i'm not saying he shouldn't be inducted but the WWE would get huge bad press for acknowledging a murderer.

Y0UR Messiah
07-29-2010, 04:29 AM
While I don't agree with what Benoit did. It had nothing to do with his wrestling legacy and he should be put in the HOF. It'll never happen, but he should be put in.

Travicity
07-29-2010, 05:00 AM
I think should the ones not highlighted for other reasons wont be.

Arn Anderson
Stan Hansen
Bruno Sammartino
Fabulous Freebirds
Chris Benoit
Misawa
Sting
Jim Crockett
Shawn Michaels

Travicity
07-29-2010, 05:00 AM
I think the ones highlighted should and the ones not wont and shouldnt be.

Arn Anderson
Stan Hansen
Bruno Sammartino
Fabulous Freebirds
Chris Benoit
Misawa
Sting
Jim Crockett
Shawn Michaels

Smartmark
07-29-2010, 05:13 AM
So you think Benoit never will be inducted and Sting don't deserve it?! :o

Travicity
07-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Lol No the other way round. Sting deserves it completely and more than half of the currect Hall of Fame but he may never get it if he's with TNA and Benoit because of what he did he may not get it.

tapout
07-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Saying AA or the Freebirds can't be the Main Event is Bullshit. Of course Vinny is going to want a HUGE WWE name as the main event not somebody who wrestled the bulk of their careers outside WWE. Never mind that both AA and the 'Birds were far more significant than the Warrior.