PDA

View Full Version : PWG Seven Results! and WOW 7/31 Results

Travicity
08-03-2010, 05:14 AM
1. Six-Person Tag Team Match
Brandon Gatson, Johnny Goodtime, & Candice LeRae vs. "Pretty" Peter Avalon, Malachi "CK" Jackson, & Ryan Taylor
- Candice got the pin with a moonsault. Fast paced opener with lots of dives.

2. Singles Match
Brandon Bonham vs. Brian Cage
- Bonham won with a Canadian destroyer. Crowd chanted "that was awesome" and "please come back" at cage

3. Singles Match
Chris Sabin vs. Akira Tozawa
- Tozawa pinned TNA's Sabin with a German suplex. Finish looked botched.

4. Scott Lost Retirement Match
"The Professional" Scott Lost vs. Scorpio Sky
- Crazy match with lots of high spots. Highlight was belly to belly suplex from inside the ring to outside. "this is wrestling" chants

Tons of nearfalls. Lost kept kicking out of Scorpio's finisher until finally a kick to the head ended it for Lost. Standing ovation after.

5. Bryan Danielson Return Match
"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong

- Danielson out to final countdown. Crowd threw in ties. He teased using one on ref. "cena got his fucking head kicked in" chants.

Strong used tie in Bryan and got huge pop. "you are fired!" chants. Bryan then used tied for even bigger pop. "you are hired!" chants

Bryan won with leg choke submission. He cut a promo afterwards. "I can't use that language, I am a PG wrestler. I am sometimes embarrassed to be a sports entertainer, but I am always proud to be a wrestler!" Bryan then put over the fans of PWG.

6. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
Davey Richards (Champion) vs. Chris Hero (Challenger)
- Lots of near falls. Got really hot at the end. Davey retains with ankle lock with grapevine.

7. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Three Way Guerrilla Warfare Match
¡Peligro Abejas! (El Generico & Paul London - Champions) vs. The Cutler Brothers (Brandon & Dustin Cutler - Challengers) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson - Challengers)

- Chair shots, garbage cans, rakes, suplex through table with tacks.

London did moonsault to guys on outside and Generico did brainbustaaaa for the win!
=====================
Results:

Ultimate Survival Match
Lucifer Darksyde outlasted 29 competitors and became the Ultimate Survivor.

W.O.W Tag Team Championship
4 Corner Lucha Style Tag Team Match
The Wifebeaters (c) (Joey B. & Jason Kross) def. The Dynamic Express, The American Nightmare and The Syndicate (Kvon Brown & Scotty Priest)

W.O.W No Limits Championship
Chris Banks (c) def. Biggie Biggs

Jasin Karloff def. Damian Dragon

Nephtali Rodz stripped Damian Dragon of the W.O.W Heavyweight Championship due to Damian not being at Burning Down The House to defend his title.

W.O.W Heavyweight Championship
3 vs 2 Handicap Match
(The person who scores the winning falls wins the title)
B.A. Kidd & Nick Sabre def. Dan DIllinger, Abdul Nasir & Fallah
B.A. Kidd new W.O.W Heavyweight Champion

Antonio Rivera and Tony Torres battled to a double count out.

Hulko def. Chachi

WR