PDA

View Full Version : Debate: Edge To Smackdown - Good Or Bad Move?

John
08-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Edge is on the completely wrong brand.

The storyline of Edge being pissed that he was drafted to Raw is fine, but he isn't in the right place. For a few years now we've witnessed Edge in the main event and now he's on Raw and he's not in a proper storyline (I consider the WWE/Nexus thing to be between Cena and Barrett). I suggest a move back to Smackdown for Edge.

Smackdown is constantly dominated now by Kane, Mysterio and Swagger. If Edge was to move back to Smackdown, we'd see Kane vs. Edge and what if Edge revealed that infact he was the attacker of Taker? For several years now, Edge has carried the Smackdown brand and he's either been chasing the SD champion or he's been the champ. The fact that Edge doesn't do much on Raw is also a reason as to why you would move Edge to SD. The fact is that Edge isn't being used correctly and he isn't suited for Raw when there are many other wrestlers (Miz, Sheamus, Cena, Orton) who quite frankly, are much better than Edge.

I've seen Smackdown as the show that's headlined by Edge for a few years now and he's spent the majority of his time on that show - It's worked great for him so why not keep him there? Smackdown atm has an amazing mid-card (Something Raw lacks) and has a poor upper-card (Something Raw has), So if WWE were smart - They'd make some changes. One of those changes being Edge to Smackdown.

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-03-2010, 11:43 AM
the entire move to stack the RAW roster was done to ensure the lower guys got more TV on SD! That said with SD changing networks soon I do see a couple of names moving just hope its not Edge cause he sucks 10 time champion its unbelievable

DA
08-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Miz better than Edge? Stop smoking, get out and take some sun, being in your house is eating up your brain cells...

Anyways no, it really isn't a great move... SD is really only having old people there at the ME and new guys getting their chance, they should either team him with Jericho or feud him against Jericho