PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber 'to release memoirs'

Kellie
08-04-2010, 04:28 AM
Justin Bieber will reportedly release his first autobiography later this year.

USA Today reports that the 16-year-old is already working on the illustrated memoirs.

Bieber said in a statement: "Every day I wake up and count my blessings. My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help me live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book.

"Between the behind-the-scenes pictures and the story I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy. This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

Susan Katz, president and publisher of HarperCollins Children's Books, added: "Justin's adoring and devoted fanbase that started on YouTube now follows him to packed concert halls around the world.

"He is a force in the music industry and we are incredibly excited to be publishing this photographic memoir of his amazing journey."

The Canadian teenager's book, titled Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story, will be published by HarperCollins in October.

It was revealed last month that the YouTube sensation will feature in his own Fame comic series, also due to be released in October.

DS