PDA

View Full Version : RAW Plans Scrapped

John
08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
- For now, the plans for John Morrison and Melina vs. Ted DiBiase and Maryse with Maryse holding the Divas Title has been scrapped. WWE may decide to go back to the angle once the Summer is over.

Source - EWN.

John
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I just see this whole thing to be pointless:

Ted DiBiase: Lately, He's been getting all pissy about the fact that he's not on the WWE team at SS. He's jobbed to Khali and Morrison in two weeks and for 2 straight weeks, He's been involved in matches where the entire match didn't really need him to be involved. I can see the significance of him trying to take down Khali but the main storyline for that match was whether Khali was getting removed from the team & joining Nexus.

Maryse: Maryse just stands at ringside looking sexy. In the current state that the womens division is, Maryse needs to wrestle Melina or Alicia rather than standing there because that fact that she solely stands around is a travesty.

John Morrison: His somewhat feud with Truth seems to have dissappeared and now what exactly is he doing? The only segment he had on Raw this week was where he was discussing Summerslam with Khali - He only said 3 lines.

With that in mind, It would be a good idea to put these 4 together because they aren't doing anything at the moment.

John
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I just see this whole thing to be pointless:

Ted DiBiase: Lately, He's been getting all pissy about the fact that he's not on the WWE team at SS. He's jobbed to Khali and Morrison in two weeks and for 2 straight weeks, He's been involved in matches where the entire match didn't really need him to be involved. I can see the significance of him trying to take down Khali but the main storyline for that match was whether Khali was getting removed from the team & joining Nexus.

Maryse: Maryse just stands at ringside looking sexy. In the current state that the womens division is, Maryse needs to wrestle Melina or Alicia rather than standing there because that fact that she solely stands around is a travesty.

John Morrison: His somewhat feud with Truth seems to have dissappeared and now what exactly is he doing? The only segment he had on Raw this week was where he was discussing Summerslam with Khali - He only said 3 lines.

With that in mind, It would be a good idea to put these 4 together because they aren't doing anything at the moment.

Konan
08-04-2010, 07:55 PM
thanks for the post