PDA

View Full Version : The Madscotsman's jokes pt 3

the madscotsman
01-27-2006, 04:08 PM
The folloeing joke can be classed as sick. You have been warned.

What do you cxall a Chinese Peadophile? Fukem Yung.
==================================================

It turns out that Gary Glitter isn't in Thia land he's now away to Tampa, with the kids.

A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Irishman walk into a bar. The barman says is this a joke?

What do you call four ethiopains going down a river in a sleeping bag? The drifters

A man walks into a brothel and asks for the cheapest, dirtiest, filthiest girl that they have, so the woman behind the desk, send him through to number four. He knocks on the door, and the woman at the desk says just go in and get started. So he goes in, takes off his trousers and begins to touching the wonam, after a while and she still hasn't spoken he thinks great this is what a I whanted, no talk, just fucking. So he now has a hrdone and begins to slip himself inside her, which to he a musem,ent was rather easy the way he wanted it. He continues to fuck her, and just as he comes she starts to spit in his eyes. But he continues and finnishes coming and she is still spitting in his eyes. He stands upo, pulls on his trousers and marches to the front desk. I know I said I wanted a dirty girl, but she keeps spitting inmmy eyes. The woman, shouts through to the back, to two large men. Harry, Jim, the corpse needs emptying again.

An Irish man is on Who wants to be a millionare. and he's at the very last question. The host says: Ok Paddy, for one million pounds, name one of the birmingham six, the men responsible for the IRA bombing.

paddy replies, no sorry I can't say.

Host:Take your time.

Paddy: no itr's ok, I can't say.

Host: do you know?

Paddy: Sorry I can't sya, I'm leacing.

He gets up and walks out, and a voice from the corwd shout: Tha's right Paddy tell the bastards notjing.

A boy is going through a safari park with his scottish father. The boy sees a lion liking the other lions arse, so he looks at his dad and says: Dad why is that lion licking the other ones bumb.

The dad replies, well son he's just eaten an Englishman and he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth.
=-================================================
How was copper wire invented? Two Scotsman fighting over a penney.

Mr Mando
02-08-2006, 01:38 PM
wow hahahaha