PDA

View Full Version : who is the FUTURE of WWE ?

riku
08-07-2010, 04:38 PM
With WWE 's recent youth movement ; many young wwe superstars are getting pushed to become the Top-guy in the industry .It is obvious WWE does not really rely on in-ring work alone .There are certain more attributes that they care for . In-ring work is one of them which comes in the middle of the attribute list .

So like it or not we will see one of these new guys as champions in future .Based on purely ring-work who would you like to see as the champion? My pick: Zack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. I love Zack's ankle-lock 'angle' and he is seriously good grappler in my opinion. Dolph Ziggler can develop into a serious force coz he uses the mic better than other new guys AND he has some good ring-work , I liked his performance in MITB .

Another guy who will quitely get a push is the 'fortunate Son' in my opinion.
Although WWE showcases Drew Mcintyre as the 'chosen one' i doubt whether he will achieve that much success because of his poor mic work he is not bad in ring though .

Evan Bourne I'm afraid will become next Ray mysterio -the kid's wrestler .

So invite u guys to take ur pick who is the FUTURE of WWE ?Because Miz is certainly not.
So here is the list ;Add superstars if you feel I missed out.

Zack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Sheamus [although he did got 2 championships ;dont know why ]
Miz
Wed Barrett

Kage
08-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Jack Swagger*

Wade Barrett*

But really the future of Wwe is Cm Punk.

riku
08-10-2010, 10:29 AM
JESUS!!! how I missed Punk's name!!!!

Smartmark
08-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Evan Bourne and JoMo!!!

Dilph
08-26-2010, 07:54 PM
I would go with Punk and The Miz. Both are great on the mic and are good in the ring as well

Metalitia
08-27-2010, 06:43 AM
I would go with Punk and The Miz. Both are great on the mic and are good in the ring as well

Miz is average in the ring at best, I don't get why since he's got a push people are suddenly saying how decent he is in the ring.

Punk though does seem the complete package versataille like HHH back in the day.

Bourne and Bryan are kind of like a new breed of Jericho and Benoit.

Barrett could do good things but he hasn't been tested in any decent length/calibre match up yet. Thoughts on Gabriel are similar although he seems like he'd be the new guy that's stuck in the mid card despite everyone being eager for him to get a main title run. See RVD, Morrison, Benoit for ages etc etc.

Also whilst his style in the ring isn't spectacular I'm finding myself ever more impressed with Sheamus week by week. He's still got a way to go but he's more than competent in the ring, a decent size for a convincing heel champion and he seems to relish his characters portrayl . Certainly being given the opportunity thus far and if it continues he could well be at the top for many years to come yet.

muzi
08-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Would also say"THE" guy of WWE in the future can be

Jack Swagger
The Miz
and CM Punk (although I consider it more as a "relativ new guy now, Superstar of tomorrow" question and CM punk too experienced for that)
and maybe Wade Barrett.

Some months ago I would have said
Rhoads and DiBiasi
Ziggler

and a year ago
MVP

How sad!

Konan
08-27-2010, 01:51 PM
what i thought mvp is great wrestler i love him .i want him as future of wwe . miz and punk also in great attitude ..

Metalitia
08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
what i thought mvp is great wrestler i love him .i want him as future of wwe . miz and punk also in great attitude ..

MVP has always come across as very limited in what he can do, I can see him being made champion perhaps at some point but not a very good/convincing one.

Swagger I like as well but they need to build him right. Shooting him to the very top with practically no build up and catapulting him back down again equally quickly is really NOT the way to do it. Get him away from Big Show and get him involved with someone like Christian. Quality veteran who could put him over well after a series of good matches. Not gonna happen anytime soon it doesn't seem but yeah.

Del Rio from the tiny one show appearance thus far looked good and rumours say he's gonna get pushed to the top. Let him feud with Mysterio for a bit to get him over then by end of the year/start of next have Swagger turn face. "Pan American Gold Medalist? I'm a two time All American American!"

Right there you have two talented young guys coming off the back of entertaining fueds against two veterans and playing on the USA vs Mexico thing will be such an easy way to get Swagger over as a face.

Luffy
08-30-2010, 03:15 PM
WoooooooW

chaotic1
09-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Well im probably gonna get smashed for this but im gonna put Drew Mcintyre at the top of my list. I see alot of Randy Orton potential in this guy. He just needs to work a lil bit more on his in ring skills and i think he can do it. I also can see John Morrison being as big as Jeff Hardy