PDA

View Full Version : Shane Douglas asked about HCJ and Flair and Pre-Emption in Sept

Travicity
08-08-2010, 12:59 AM
In an interview with Brain Fritz, “The Franchise” Shane Douglas was asked about the HardCore Justice PPV and Ric Flair.

I was offered to be on the show. I would love to be on the show. I put one stipulation forward — that I get Ric Flair. It’s come to my understanding that Ric, rather than talk about his illustrious career or the Four Horsemen or his infamous run-ins with Dusty Rhodes and Hulk Hogan, he decided to talk about me and say some things that my lawyers consider to be bordering on slanderous and libelous. This is no work, this is no joke. I want to get this guy in the ring so I can knock him around a little bit for my own satisfaction and I’m sure the fans would like to see it as well.

Spike TV is pre-empting TNA Impact and TNA Reaction on Thursday, September 9th, 2010. A marathon of Gangland will air in TNA’s spot.

GNET

DUKE NUKEM
08-08-2010, 02:26 PM
thanks for the post Travis

Metalitia
08-08-2010, 05:29 PM
I saw a longer version of this on another site.

Basically it seems he's got the arse because he'd only do the show if he could have a match against Flair when he's openly said he'd like to hurt him.

1. It's supposed to be an ECW show, NO TNA talent wrestling.
2. Flair is only doing minimal matches.
3. You have an elderly performer who works for you and an independent contractor who wants to hurt him. Never gonna happen.

Moaning about the pay structure as well. Comparing Flair and Stings regular pay amount to the $500 - $1000 Axl Rotten was offered for a one time deal. The man's come across as a complete idiot with ideas of himself well above his station.

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Franchise has lost it. Who the fuck is Axl Rotten? comparing him to Sting like that is plain stupid. Also, why would TNA give up a legend of the industry for a man who was Upper Midcard at best? I am a Franchise fan but this is just silly he's bullshitting himself and since this is the one time in many years that all those ECW jobbers have become relevant again he wants to use this.

Go ahead Shane Douglas, this your time in the sun. You can shit all that you want because once this is over none of these people are ever gonna interview or listen to you again.