PDA

View Full Version : Seriously.. What the hell?

John
08-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Alright, So I'm watching Xplosion and TNA announce that they are doing a tag team tournament and the winners will be #1 contenders for the Tag belts. The two matches are announced: Desmond Wolfe & Magnus vs. Hernandez & Rob Terry. Ink Ink vs. The Young Bucks.

So, As I predicted - Wolfe/Magnus defeat Hernandez & Terry. They advance to the final. No problem there as I truly think they could be the next best tag team in TNA. However, The next match ended and the outcome is complete bullshit. The buck did the job to Ink Ink. Now, Maybe I'm missing something here - but isn't Ink Ink already feuding with Team 3D whilst bucks aren't doing a damn thing.

How on earth can you allow this shit to happen? The young bucks job to Ink Ink - And not just that: Bucks now have nothing to do. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would love to see a MCMG/Bucks match again so why aren't TNA smart enough to actually let the match comense. My only hope is that TNA let Desmond/Magnus become the #1 contenders and then they battle MCMG but I really can't see that happening. What I see happening is Beer Money vs. Ink Ink whilst MCMG, Bucks and Magnus/Desmond are left behind doing absolutely nothing.

TNA could have a fantastic match between MCMG/Bucks or even Beer Money/Bucks or hell, Even MCMG/Wolfe&Magnus but no, We've got to settle for Ink Ink. I'm not a "hater" of Ink Ink, But I find this completely stupid. Sort your Tag division out, TNA. I wouldn't mind if TNA did one of the following feuds:

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Desmond Wolfe & Magnus
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Young Bucks
Beer Money vs. Desmond Wolfe & Magnus
Beer Money vs. Young Bucks

Discuss.

Kage
08-09-2010, 02:24 AM
They demoted Desmond Wolfe to a tag team with Magnus? WTH

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-09-2010, 08:10 AM
John is spending too much time with the IWC and smarks. Ink Inc are more over and unlike the Bucks appear on every show so it makes sense

Travicity
08-09-2010, 07:50 PM
IWC Lol, Young Bucks and Wolfe/Magnus are better than Ink but jesus christ putting talent with untalent dosent make any sense poor Nigel.

Dragón De Muerte
08-10-2010, 03:38 AM
agree if tna are just gonna continue pushing talentless wrestlers why not put magnus back with rob terry, wolfe deserves better.
I like young bucks but tna are clearly and obviously only gonna use them as jobbers just like how they treated mcmg for years,
I like ink inc but wish they would turn heel as I can't see any good storylines for them as faces especially seen as 3d are looking like there gonna go back to faces.
quick question though is hernadez's only role in tna now to get put in random teams and challenge for tag titles?

Metalitia
08-24-2010, 05:00 AM
From what I heard Wolfe and Magnus are set to feud with MCMG for the belts whilst Beer Money are involved in the Fortune/Ev2.0 thing.

Wolfe should be going against Styles at No Surrender in the World Title Tournament semis but alas neither were even in contention.