PDA

View Full Version : Important People Missing from HCJ, New T-Shirt and Twitter-Sabu

Travicity
08-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Big Tilly from last night's PPV, the guy who did the parody of The Blue Meanie, was Florida indy worker Tilly, who also works in Phi Delta Slam.

Obviously, Joey Styles could not appear at last night's show given that he is a WWE employee. Paul Heyman could have but chose not to (as he was not a big fan of doing another ECW tribute show) since he has moved on in his life.

To me, two people were missing from the show that absolutely should have been there.

I am still trying to figure out how Lupus, Sal E. Graziano and Tilly could be on the broadcast but Tod Gordon wasn't offered a payday to appear at the show. Since Tommy Dreamer put the show together and was the guy in charge of paydays, I don't see how he didn't give one to the guy who started the company and paid to keep it running for years before selling it to Paul Heyman. I think it's safe to say that Dreamer would have never gotten to the point he did in the business if Gordon had not started ECW. To intersperse him into a graphic was just wrong where I stand.

Admittedly, Gordon is one of my best friends in the world and perhaps I am biased, but I don't think that changes the facts one iota. He gave almost everyone in ECW the chance to show their talents. He should have been on the show in a prominent position.

Also, Terry Funk should have been there too. He meant that much to ECW

Cable V sent word that TNA is selling an "EV2.0 /Extreme Violence" T-shirt at this link.

Garrett sent this along. ... Thought I'd pass along that Sabu was a Trending Topic Worldwide on Twitter after Hardcore Justice.

PWI

Kage
08-09-2010, 08:25 PM
The person that wrote this is stupid. Does he really think that Dreamer chose not to invite Gordon and Funk? I'm 95% sure that he did, and they declined the offer like many other wrestlers did.