PDA

View Full Version : Lol, Stupid Moronic People.

John
08-11-2010, 12:25 PM
So, Yeah.. This literally just happened 10 minutes ago and it gave me an idea to a thread.

I was sat here browsing the forum (As usual :D) and the phone rang. I looked at the phonenumber and it read "020206....." which intrigured me. I picked up and an asian man answered. "Hello, Is this mr. Nicoll? We realise that yourself, Your brother or your father has taken out a loan recently and you may be able to claim back some money. If you give me your bank details, We'll get right on it". I suddenly thought wtf and answered "Erm.. Which company is this?" He replied "ACC Bank loans". I replied "Erm.. Myself, My brother and father don't take out loans. We don't need them so your records and clearly wrong so I suggest you stop trying to get your hands on my money. Bugger off and good day". I slammed down the phone.

Have you ever tried to be "Worked" into giving away your details so some man 1,000,000 miles away can take your money?

Kage
08-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Lol scams like that happen all the time here in the U.S. My buddy got robbed by a 'maid' just a few weeks ago.