PDA

View Full Version : TNA Anonymous To be Revealed!

John
08-12-2010, 08:44 AM
# Contracts are not as guaranteed as you would think in TNA. about 6 hours ago via web

# Also, October is the month in which some of the TNA contracted wrestlers can choose to walk away from the company, as their is an opt out. about 6 hours ago via web

# Yes, saying my contract ends in October is a hint to TNA, but so do the contracts of about 14 other wrestlers. about 6 hours ago via web

# Please RT - Follow @TNAnonymous - TNA WRESTLER who is sharing frustrations publicly in anonymous fashion against @TNADixie! about 6 hours ago via web

# My identity comes out in October when my contract expires. about 7 hours ago via web

# No I've never held the TNA TV Title. Only one man has held that and I am not AJ Styles. AJ, you're out of the clear. about 7 hours ago via web

# Yes I have held a title in TNA. about 7 hours ago via web

# Join me, but don't replicate me. Simple as that. about 7 hours ago via web

# And fuck Terry Taylor, when the fuck did you become such a kiss ass. You were one of the boys back at the fairgrounds. about 8 hours ago via web

# BE TNA - @TNADixie - Watch TNA from 2002 and 2006. Those were the true TNA days where we were family. about 8 hours ago via web

# It's time for an extreme change @TNADixie, and that's no pun intended. Bring something new to the table. Don't copy WWE, don't copy ECW. about 8 hours ago via web

# Instead of in the back where they can suspend or fire me. about 8 hours ago via web

# No one dares taking on @TNADixie and @EBischoff, and I never did either, but you know what, I'm going to do it this way about 8 hours ago via web

Read from bottom to top!

Source - http://twitter.com/TNAnonymous

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-12-2010, 03:45 PM
shouldn't the read from bottom to top bit be at the top :shifty:

Smartmark
08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Hmmm....wonder who this is. I bet he succeeds in creating some fuzz by this, and I think that's a good call.

Thanx for posting John!

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
its a fake Eric Bischoff said so himself :laugh:

Coruptyed
08-13-2010, 07:32 PM
list of wrestlers contracts expiring in october please :)

Dragón De Muerte
08-16-2010, 02:12 AM
gonna share my guess samoa joe.

A Blissful Ass
08-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Christopher Daniels lol wft

Kage
08-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Homicide is the one that came to mind.

Dragón De Muerte
08-16-2010, 05:57 PM
homicide is a good guess could be him as he has aired problems with tna before.