PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated Sam wreaks revenge on house

John
08-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Sam proved he's a man of his word tonight, carrying out the revenge he vowed he would take against the housemates for stealing his beloved hats.

After drinking four coffees to keep his tiredness at bay, he headed to the nest with the tobacco supply and proceeded to hide it behind the seats. Discreetly returning the tobacco basket to the smoking area, he ran back into the house to wait for someone to notice his prank.

Sure enough, when Corin decided to go outside for a final cigarette she noticed what he'd done. Tracking him down she said: "Give it us, Sam. I've not touched none of your stuff so that's not fair to get mine". Sam refused to admit that he'd taken the tobacco but also refused to "swear on her life" that he hadn't.

"Fancy taking the tobacco. Take other people's things that are doing the joke on you, but don't mess with the whole house," Corin complained to David, before Sam returned to strike a bargain with the smokers - telling them that if they juggled three apples he'd return the tobacco. "It's alright, we'll use dog ends," replied Corin.

Later on, the mischievous 21-year-old chopped up a chilli and wrapped it in cling film, before running into the bedroom and wrestling with John James and David.

"Someone's going to get hurt," warned Corin, before he ran to the bathroom and secretly stuffed the chilli inside a tube of toothpaste. "You wait. The evening's only just begun," he vowed, as John James headed in to see what he was up to.

He executed his next prank while the rest of the group was in the bedroom - chopping up garlic and then smearing it on John James as he lay in bed. "I quite like the smell of garlic," admitted Josie. "It's just as well," replied the 24-year-old, noting that the entire room stank.

Sam's reign of mischief came to an abrupt end however when Big Brother called him to the diary room. He emerged minutes later and, dejected, headed to the bedroom where he announced: "Big Brother says I have to go to bed now."