PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Lance Cade dead at 29

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-13-2010, 05:05 PM
PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

Our condolences go out to his family and friends.

NoDQ

Travicity
08-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Think this would be in Old School but that dosent matter right now.

WOW what a shock I was never a fan of him. But only 29 years of age it's a shock possibly O.D or Drug Related.

Kellie
08-13-2010, 11:40 PM
R.i.p

Konan
08-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Man, the wrestling industry is so fucked up. My heart goes out to his family... but that's just scary. What the hell are wrestlers doing to themselves...?

A Blissful Ass
08-14-2010, 02:11 AM
WWE Confirms Lance Cade's Death: Heart Failure

World Wrestling Entertainment has confirmed the death of former superstar Lance Cade. They released the following statement:

"World Wrestling Entertainment was informed Friday morning by Lance McNaught's father that he has passed away of apparent heart failure. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the McNaught family."

"Mr. McNaught was under contract from March 2003 to October 2008 and performed under the name "Lance Cade." He returned to FCW, WWE's developmental territory, in September 2009, and was released in April 2010."

"Lance Cade" is currently the top trending Twitter topic in the United States.

WI