PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Tag Titles and an Update Including Picture

Travicity
08-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Last night on Raw new WWE Tag Team Titles were debuted as Bret Hart presented them to the Hart Dynasty.
http://wrestlingsuperstore.com/images/products/detail/WWERep_TT_Unified_Whole.png

The new WWE Tag Team championship belts Bret Hart presented to the Hart Dynasty last night were originally going to be a new set of belts for the Unified Tag Team championships, according to a WWE source. The plan had been set for Bret to present them to his "family" for several weeks, I am told.

The idea was to simply get rid of the dual sets of tag belts to make it easier for talents to travel with them and also create a new design that could be licensed for replicas, toys, etc.

I was told it was a Vince McMahon call to go back to calling the Tag Team champions simply the "WWE champions" again.

By the way, for those who didn't get a good look at the belts, they feature two Roman Centurion helmets, back to back, on the main plate and the WWE logo on the secondary plates.

PWI

Konan
08-18-2010, 12:36 AM
they look TERRABLE, something like a old attitude era title rip off, its horrable.

Travicity
08-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Hmm yea Im back and forth sort of a far fetched like looking titles like bigger than life superheroy.

Metalitia
08-18-2010, 03:04 AM
They've needed one set of titles for a long time.

Having said that those look hideous :(

Smartmark
08-18-2010, 03:24 AM
I actually like those! :backingout:

They remind me of FIP's Florida Heritage Title. Just two plain colors (silver/gold)

Thanx for posting Travis!

Dragón De Muerte
08-18-2010, 05:25 AM
are they gold? cause if you watch them on telley there a lot darker in colour than the other belts. They look alright I supose :shifty: