PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker Update: His Health, Being Out Of Shape, Kane Feud & More

Kemo
08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
We've got an update on the Undertaker following his return to WWE at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Many readers who saw the Undertaker's return at SummerSlam noted that the Dead Man seemed to be out of shape and less muscular than the last time we saw him. He received medical clearance to get back in the gym just a few weeks ago, which explains that. Taker has been nursing a broken orbital bone, among other injuries. He was still experiencing vision problems as recently as last month but is expected to fully recover from the vision problems. He also suffered a concussion in the match where Rey Mysterio broke his orbital bone.

Undertaker will be feuding with Kane over the World Heavyweight title over the next few months, with current plans calling for matches at Night of Champions in September as well as Hell in a Cell in October. The first Undertaker vs. Kane match (of this chapter of their feud) has been booked for WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on September 25th.

Smartmark
08-21-2010, 05:21 AM
Thanx for the update Kemo!

Udertaker better lose this feud!! :kane:

jedi71
08-21-2010, 06:23 PM
i dont see how much longer taker can keep this up with all the injuries hes had.

deadmanwalkin
08-22-2010, 03:42 PM
i love taker but i agree with smartmark...kane is finally getting a main even push and he deserves it....who knows both these guys could be gone really soon..specially taker