PDA

View Full Version : CZW From the Desk of Maven Bentley: A Lack of Respect...Continued

Travicity
08-23-2010, 07:43 PM
From The Desk of Maven T. Bentley, Esq. on this 23rd of August, 2010

Hello CZW fans. Before I begin my address, I wish to answer questions about my friend and business partner DJ Hyde. DJ will recover from his injuries according to the wonderful medical staff at Methodist Hospital. He will not be 100% for quite some time, but he will a make a full recovery.

On to other matters that concern me in CZW. DJ will probably not be fit to work for a while so I must take the reigns and do what I believe is right. I have decided to right a wrong that DJ would have helped me right if he were able. That wrong is the constant insults by CZW’s resident angry little person, Demetrius Williams, publically known as Sabian. Mr. Williams and myself have been associated for quite some time. Even after my tenure in BLK OUT ended, I stayed in contact with him outside of CZW and we even attempted to re forge a business relationship as he needed an attorney to help him copyright “BLK Jeez”. Unfortunately, with Joker by his side, Sabian has become more bitter than any person I have ever known. He throws insults at myself and other members of management without regard to our positions. He stalks me begging for a rematch with Adam Cole.

I have had enough. Mr. Williams or Sabian, will receive a rematch with Adam Cole at the Chri$ Ca$h memorial DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS. After this match, win, lose, or draw, I want it to be a matter of public record, I will no longer tolerate insubordination from Sabian or any other member of the CZW locker room. So the next person to call me “No Vaseline” or mention that Percy Watson has a very familiar look in my presence, will have to pay!

CZW

DUKE NUKEM
08-23-2010, 08:42 PM
thanks for the update Tavis