PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus on his Character, Exec in Russia, Dibiase T-Shirt and WA Return

Travicity
08-23-2010, 10:16 PM
WWE champion Sheamus was interviewed by ESPN.com on a number of topics today. When asked about the inspiration for his on screen persona, he noted, "I'm just sick and tired of the typical Irish stereotypes. All you see are leprechauns and drunken Irish parties with green beer, but I wanted to bring a more positive look at the Irish. Back in the day, the Celts were some of the most feared warriors in the entire civilized world. People were afraid of the Celts, they were vicious warriors, so I wanted to bring that strong warrior to WWE and it has worked so far." He joked that when he goes through security, he has to give himself an extra 30 minutes because of people wanting to see the belt.

Devin Cutting sent word WWE returns to the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington on October 15th, 2010 at 7:30 PM. Tickets go on sale September 11th, 2010 at 10 AM.

The website www.FightOpinion.com translated a Russian article that noted WWE's Ty Bailey, who is John Laurinaitis' second in command, was in Russia last week at an M-1 MMA event, likely scouting talent. Thanks to Jose Gonzales.

WWE has released the first Ted DiBiase t-shirt.

PWI