PDA

View Full Version : Davina McCall has admitted that she feels "weird" not to be grieving the end

John
08-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Davina McCall has admitted that she feels "weird" not to be grieving the end of Big Brother tonight.

The winner of the 11th and final series - announced tonight - will remain in the house to be joined by some of the most popular ex-housemates from previous years for Ultimate Big Brother.

"It is really odd," the presenter wrote in a blog post on her official website. "I feel like I should be mourning the end of something but I am so excited about Ultimate Big Brother that I am not allowing myself to grieve yet."

McCall confirmed that she knows which former contestants will return to the house tonight.

"I know who is going in and the thing for me is how all these really big characters we have loved and hated over the years are going to get on," she said.

"There are some real firecrackers going in! Woop woop!!"

The 42-year-old would not be drawn on who she expects to win the regular series tonight.

"I’m not going to say who I think is going to win," she added. "I know who most of you thinks is going to win..."

The Big Brother final and Ultimate Big Brother begin tonight at 8pm on Channel 4.

Source - DigitalSpy.