PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Big Brother: Josie doesn't want to let voters down

John
08-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Josie has sought advice from her fellow housemates regarding her worries over staying in the house after admitting to Big Brother last night that she wanted to leave.

The group had been discussing Josie throughout the morning after noticing that she had seemed down for much of yesterday.

"You would actually be superhuman, which she is, if you didn't notice some huge change," Ulrika told Brian. "She was so excited when we came in and I just thought that's so sweet but I probably wouldn't be like that."

The pair then noted that Josie's mood may be due to some housemates speaking negatively about John James.

"Everyone's talking him down," Ulrika said. "He's the one thing that's keeping her going and everyone's going 'he's no good for you'."

After waking up later than her the other housemates, Josie immediately asked Brian's advice. He suggested that with only two weeks to go she should try to stick it out.

"I do feel like I'm really out of order," Josie later told Nikki. "All those people who picked phones up, I'd just be letting them right down."

Seemingly deciding against leaving the house, she added: "Even though I want to go I'd feel like a right let down, wouldn't I?"

Nikki suggested that she should stay but demand a phone conversation with John James in order to reassure herself.

Source - DigitalSpy.