PDA

View Full Version : Sting: I'm Coming To Get You Next, Ric.

John
08-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Last night on TNA iMPACT, Sting choked Flair out and told him "After Hogan, We're coming for you!" What do you think about this angle and how will it play out?

If Sting/Nash do go after Flair, Who will be the faces? This is gawd-awful.

Metalitia
08-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Sting will be the face as by the time he gets around to facing Hogan it'll be towards the end of Hogans contract (rumoured to end late September/October) so this whole "I'll show you what's really going on" angle can portray Sting as being right all along and Hogan just in it for his own gain all along.

frankdafrog
08-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Sting will be the face as by the time he gets around to facing Hogan it'll be towards the end of Hogans contract (rumoured to end late September/October) so this whole "I'll show you what's really going on" angle can portray Sting as being right all along and Hogan just in it for his own gain all along.

it would be nice if indeed it played out that way

Vick Diesel
08-28-2010, 01:54 AM
^^ agreed totally...also I believe that it's gonna be revealed very soon that the "they" that Abyss is referring to is actually Sting and Nash!!! ;)

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-28-2010, 05:57 AM
god awful? are you sure? Flair v Sting will sell out arenas anywhere. Also, Fortune is the key element in this feud and the feud won't play out the way you people want it to lol