View Full Version : Nikki Reed eyes 'True Blood' role

OMEN
08-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Nikki Reed has revealed that she would love to guest star in an episode of True Blood.

The Twilight actress - who worked with True Blood star Deborah Ann Woll in the upcoming film Catch 44 - said that her desire to join the HBO series deepened as their friendship developed.

"We're both equally fascinated by I think the passion behind the admiration for vampires. I really love True Blood and I envy her. I would do anything to have a guest spot on the show, hint hint," she told MTV News.

"That's what we talked about most. She was talking about Twilight and I was commenting on her show, and what we like about each other’s work, and I think that she wins."

She added that the two developed a plan on how to secure Reed a spot on the show.

"I'm going to visit her on the set one day, coincidentally, and be like, 'Hey Alan! [Creator] Alan Ball, how are ya? You know it could be funny because I'm in Twilight, that could be funny?'" Reed joked.

"I don't think they'll go for it. I'm willing to push myself."

Reed recently admitted that she "can't wait" to reunite with her Twilight co-stars.

[B]DS