PDA

View Full Version : Milan consider Robinho move

OMEN
08-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Milan supremo hints at new signing

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has not ruled out making a move for Manchester City star Robinho.

Robinho is looking to leave City and has his heart set on a switch to either Italy or Spain.

The Brazil international turned down a move to Fenerbahce earlier this month as City look to offload their record signing.

Milan acquired former Inter Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on Saturday and are now trying to lure Samba star Robinho to the San Siro.

"If a certain player interests us and is functional to our needs then we will be ready for another hit," Berlusconi told Gazzetta dello Sport.

When asked about Robinho, Berlusconi said: "It doesn't depend on us, if it depended on us...Milan's intentions are there.

"Where could he play? We have so many possibilities and then it's better to have three players for two roles."
Exit
Meanwhile, Italian striker Marco Borriello is considering a move away from Milan following the arrival of Ibrahimovic to the Rossoneri outfit.

With Alexandre Pato, Ronaldinho, Filippo Inzaghi and Klaas Jan Huntelaar also in contention to partner Ibrahimovic in Milan's attacking line, 28-year-old Borriello fears limited playing time this season.

"Zlatan's arrival? He is a great champion but with his arrival there will be limited playing time," Borriello told the Milan channel.

"I have to evaluate my future and speak to the club and my agent because right now I'm at the high point of my career."

Borriello, who scored 14 goals in 29 league appearances for the Rossoneri last season, has been linked with a move to Juventus.

Sky