PDA

View Full Version : The latest on Chris Jericho's status with WWE

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

As seen on RAW last night, Chris Jericho said that he was finished with WWE if he did not win the WWE Title at Night of Champions. It’s no secret that Jericho’s contract expires soon and there has been talk of him leaving. It’s not known yet what the plan for Night of Champions is but apparently Jericho had not re-signed with WWE as of a week ago. That doesn’t mean that he hasn’t re-signed already or isn’t planning on re-signing. It’s said that if he does stick around with the company, Jericho wants more time off to tour with Fozzy and spend time with family.

Kage
08-31-2010, 05:53 PM
This makes me sad. Because i know Jericho will not win :(

Swinny
08-31-2010, 07:24 PM
This makes me sad. Because i know Jericho will not win :(

Yeah... there's still hope, I guess, you never know, but... I don't see it happening or him sticking around, which kinda sucks.

Smartmark
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Oh yeah! Finally!!!

Thanx for posting Gunner!

Konan
09-01-2010, 08:59 AM
+thanks for the update

Metalitia
09-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Been waiting to see what angle they'd use to explain his absence like. I assume he'll be back in time maybe as a "surprise" entrant in the Rumble.

BXtremeJ
09-01-2010, 11:09 PM
kinda sad 2 c him go but really wat else is there 4 him 2 do the guys done evrything in the wwe

Metalitia
09-03-2010, 04:28 PM
His current status on FB says he's retiring after NOC but may return to wrestling in the future.

Fairly open ended I guess but definitely for the short term at least seems like Y2J is gonna be away for a bit :(

In fairness to him it's not like he's been used particularly well at all since Wrestlemania and he seems to generate positive feedback from his non wrestling TV appearances so I guess he may be looking to see what other avenues are available to him.

Fozzy can promote their new album properly and do a longer tour cycle this way too I'd assume.

Swinny
09-03-2010, 08:35 PM
He actually posted it on his Facebook? That kind of makes it obvious he will lose, unless... they give him the title one last time as a sendoff, which I'd like to see.

Darth Fozzy
09-03-2010, 08:52 PM
He doesnt have Facebook, he has Twitter, thats it I believe.