PDA

View Full Version : ROH: Cruise Control 8/31/2010

Travicity
09-02-2010, 12:25 AM
“CRUISE CONTROL”-8/31/10

I am still recovering my from good but very hectic weekend. Of course, the ROH events in Richmond, VA and Charlotte, NC were a big part of my weekend. I really liked the venue in Richmond, it had an old school feeling to it. In Charlotte, everything went well, except for one thing at the end that I will touch on at the end of this writing.

I got home around noon on Sunday, one daughter had a soccer game at 2:45, then my other daughter had a soccer game at 5:15, and then we had to rush over to the hockey rink where my older daughter’s hockey team was having an after practice cookout so everyone could meet each other. So hectic, but we need to do these things for our kids.

I am looking forward to this weekend off, as long as the hurricane does not hit the Southcoast of Massachusetts as some forecasts are saying, I guess we’ll see. I am also really looking forward to ROH’s debut in Plymouth, MA on September 10th. The Plymouth Memorial Hall is a great venue for wrestling, there is not a bad seat in the building. It will also be cool to have some local friends come and check out the event. Then, it’s on to New York City for “Glory By Honor”, which is basically already SOLD OUT! (Thank You NYC fans). For everyone else, you already know that you can watch Live on Internet PPV by going to www.gofightlive.tv .

I will be interviewed this coming Wednesday, September 1st on Sirius-XM Satellite Radio on the “Busted Open” show, Channel 125 at 3:30 PM so check it out if you can.

Now, onto the item I mentioned earlier. During the entrances for the main event in Charlotte, I was hit directly in the eye with a streamer that was thrown in respect to Davey Richards. I got hit and I could not see out of that eye and it is still somewhat red and painful as I write this on Monday afternoon. My first reaction in the heat of the moment was to unleash a verbal tirade (no, not on the mic) against the person that threw the streamer. I was hot. So to that person, if you are reading this, I apologize as I have since cooled down and totally realize it was just an accident. Thank You for your support of ROH, and keep firing those streamers, carefully. Luckily, I will not be at ROH’s Charlotte event on January 15th so I will not have to duck this guy’s fastball, he can throw.

BC

Bobby Cruise