PDA

View Full Version : Latest on The Sandman’s TNA Status, EV 2.0 Changes and More

A Blissful Ass
09-02-2010, 11:26 AM
As noted before, Brian Kendrick is now a member of the EV 2.0 stable in TNA. It was originally believed he was the replacement for The Sandman, who missed the recent tapings, but word is that Kendrick was already planned to be added to the stable.

It appears The Sandman is done with TNA but Tommy Dreamer was trying to get officials to give him a second chance.

Sandman was originally booked to face Abyss at the No Surrender pay-per-view but the match was changed when he no-showed. It will now be Abyss vs. Rhino in the Falls Count Anywhere match.

Believe it or not, it’s said that Kendrick will be doing part of the role originally planned for Mick Foley. It’s likely that Foley is resting up for something big at Bound For Glory.

Huge World Title Scoop Revealed, Uncensored Lacey Von Erich and More

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

LOP

jaydawg30
09-02-2010, 11:34 AM
uncensored lacey? where? thanks for the post

Smartmark
09-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Thanx for posting Mat!

I hope they give Sandy another chance. I would have loved to see him face Abyss instead of Rhino.

And Foley maybe wrestling at Bound For Glory? Awesome!!!

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-02-2010, 06:34 PM
yay talentless Hak (note the pun) is gone :D

Wonder what reason they gave for Kendrick

Vick Diesel
09-03-2010, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the update!!!

Swinny
09-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Yeah, I don't really care that the Sandman's gone, I was never a big fan and Abyss vs. Rhino will probably be a better match anyway.

As for Kendrick joining EV2.0, I don't really understand it, but if it's gonna give Kendrick a push... I like it.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Dreamer better stop getting anymore of his has-been lackeys into TNA. If they bring Sandman back I am starting a petition to bring Hall and Waltman back