PDA

View Full Version : Kane comments on whether he is planning to retire soon

Travicity
09-02-2010, 08:28 PM
WWE's World Hvt. Champion Kane (a/k/a Glenn Jacobs), 43, told Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun that he has no plans to retire soon. "I'm still having fun," Kane said. "I'm really at the height of my career, and I don't have any plans of packing it in, at least not in the near future."

PWNET

Smartmark
09-03-2010, 01:11 AM
The Fire Still Burns!!! :kane:

Thanx for posting Travis!

Travicity
09-03-2010, 02:34 AM
-- World Heavyweight Champion Kane did an interview with the Baltimore Sun's Kevin Eck where he talked about the state of his career and how he feels he's at his peak: "I'm still having fun...I'm really at the height of my career, and I don't have any plans of packing it in, at least not in the near future." He also talked about how WWE Superstars are overlooked by the general public as performers... "Honestly, I think we in the WWE are very underrated as performers...What we do would be very difficult for even an experienced actor. To go out and sometimes have 15 minutes of verbiage, sometimes have to ad-lib and then, of course, have other variables such as the interaction with the audience, it can be challenging."

EWN

Konan
09-03-2010, 07:53 AM
yes because he is currently taste the w.h title .lol

Smartmark
09-03-2010, 10:59 AM
^^ He is also the best jobber in WWE. Well, he used to be, before he got what he deserved! :)

Konan
09-03-2010, 03:05 PM
sm i dont think that kane deserves the title .how you think??

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Kane is beyond his prime, he needs to retire soon. They gave him the world title at the worst possible time, after jobbing to a million people before winning the title I can't believe that he's credible.

Konan
09-03-2010, 03:19 PM
exact point kane also lose his ECW title very soon .IMO he is not a caliber wrestler

Metalitia
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
In his prime Kane was arguably one of the very best "big men" in the business.

Whilst I agree with the credibility or lack thereof regarding him being a near indestructible monster after being underused and not getting much of a push for years, he's still been a fairly consistent performer and a lot of his criticism, for me at least seem to lie more at the hands of creative than it should for him personally.

Credit where it is due on the current storyline, creative seem to be giving a lot of focus to it but Ive been impressed with how Kane is portraying it.

Credible or not he can only do what he's told to do and he's still a solid worker who's showing that if given the right angle he'll carry it off well enough.

NOC is the big test of course, mainly for creative, to NOT have him job to Taker at the first oppurtunity. It would completely unravel the basis of the storyline and reasoning behind it.