PDA

View Full Version : WWE fires new NXT Diva

Konan
09-03-2010, 08:09 PM
WWE.com posted the following after removing all content regarding Aloisia:

WWE Pro Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia.

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie’s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it’s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.

John
09-03-2010, 08:11 PM
WWE.com is reporting that " Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia." The 6'9" Aloisia was signed in the last two weeks when WWE decided to do an all diva version of NXT for the five show season three. Guerrero is supposed to debut a new protégé on NXT this Tuesday.

Source - PWInsider

God Damn it. She was the only one on NXT that i was looking forward to. I don't care about a few of these and Jamie and AJ are the only ones that I'll tune in for.. Won't Vickie have to find herself a new rookie?

The Mac
09-03-2010, 08:19 PM
maybe its a work lol she will come out and destroy the winner

Swinny
09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah... this is obviously a work of some sort.

Darth Fozzy
09-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Steroids

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm hoping this is a work, she was going to be so amazing. NXT Season 3 actually matters!

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-03-2010, 09:10 PM
work, or maybe they realised she need to work in FCW. Either ways she's in the WWE

Smartmark
09-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Work!

Vickie should fire herself!

Konan
09-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Vickie doesn't have "firing" power. Either this 6'9" woman was released by WWE, or it is a part of some storyline to get people to hate Guerrero even more.

frankdafrog
09-04-2010, 12:58 AM
can't wait to see how they actually use her. f'n huge chick.

Big Evil
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm willing to bet this is indeed a work, and in the end result, maybe before the season really gets under way, or after a few weeks, 'Aloisia' will show up and destroy Vickie's chosen protege'. Then, of course, the WWE would 'rehire' 'Aloisia' and bring her back into the competition. I just hope she's worth a damn in the ring, and isn't just treated as somebody great because of her size, as Khali was at first.