PDA

View Full Version : Who are "They"

Dragón De Muerte
09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Just wanted to get everyones opinions on who they are, I fully believed it was ev 2.0 but they have estabilished on tv that its not, fortune is a clear no as it does not fit so who's left.

Personally I have narrowed down to five posabilitys

1 NWO Hogan was abyss's mentor, nash and sting are back together going on
about how everyone can't see whats really happening (nwo) and its been teased
so many times is it a possibilty this time?

2 MEM Main event mafia also seem to be possibly reforming with angle giving nods to
sting and nash a few weks ago and angle an odds on favorite to become champ
at bound for glory is it a possabiliy.

3 Foley I speculated about it before ev2 showed up that foley and most importantly
foleys other personalitys could be "them". Foley like hogan has history with abyss
as a mentor and I can't imagine he was happy for hogan to kick him out of the
picture, abyss and mankinds simularitys have been mentioned lots of times in the
past and abyss has said before foley was the one he looked up to. Only other
little thing is foley has been delibretly not helping anyone lately his just there
lurking in the background if you notice, he claims this is due to injury but foleys
never been one to let that stop him before.

4 New Church Okay this is a long shot but a possibility, Ravan is back and they keep
mentioning who has influence over abyss like this. If not hogan or foley
the only one I am think of is his "father" james mitchell, this is a storyline
that has streched from the begining of tna and whilst the outsider in my
eyes, would make sense and be a nice return to the old tna.

5 McMahons I really hope this is wrong but I have a bad feeling wwe has secretly
bought tna. Could they be the McMahons appearing on tna to announce
purchase and either making it into a new brand or destroying tna. Please
god no.

these are my ideas for who they are what are yours? do you agree with some of mine? or do you think ev2 or abyss were lying and it is one of the two factions already on tv?

P.S. I know I should really make another thread about this but how lame is the whole janice angle, its obvious we are never going to see abyss actually hit anyone with that thing but still they insist he keeps looging that usless thing around. Tna get with the picture and give him a weapon he can use.

JohnCenaFan28
09-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Just wanted to get everyones opinions on who they are, I fully believed it was ev 2.0 but they have estabilished on tv that its not, fortune is a clear no as it does not fit so who's left.

Personally I have narrowed down to five posabilitys

1 NWO Hogan was abyss's mentor, nash and sting are back together going on
about how everyone can't see whats really happening (nwo) and its been teased
so many times is it a possibilty this time?

2 MEM Main event mafia also seem to be possibly reforming with angle giving nods to
sting and nash a few weks ago and angle an odds on favorite to become champ
at bound for glory is it a possabiliy.

3 Foley I speculated about it before ev2 showed up that foley and most importantly
foleys other personalitys could be "them". Foley like hogan has history with abyss
as a mentor and I can't imagine he was happy for hogan to kick him out of the
picture, abyss and mankinds simularitys have been mentioned lots of times in the
past and abyss has said before foley was the one he looked up to. Only other
little thing is foley has been delibretly not helping anyone lately his just there
lurking in the background if you notice, he claims this is due to injury but foleys
never been one to let that stop him before.

4 New Church Okay this is a long shot but a possibility, Ravan is back and they keep
mentioning who has influence over abyss like this. If not hogan or foley
the only one I am think of is his "father" james mitchell, this is a storyline
that has streched from the begining of tna and whilst the outsider in my
eyes, would make sense and be a nice return to the old tna.

5 McMahons I really hope this is wrong but I have a bad feeling wwe has secretly
bought tna. Could they be the McMahons appearing on tna to announce
purchase and either making it into a new brand or destroying tna. Please
god no.

these are my ideas for who they are what are yours? do you agree with some of mine? or do you think ev2 or abyss were lying and it is one of the two factions already on tv?

P.S. I know I should really make another thread about this but how lame is the whole janice angle, its obvious we are never going to see abyss actually hit anyone with that thing but still they insist he keeps looging that usless thing around. Tna get with the picture and give him a weapon he can use.

PLEASE! Let Vince buy TNA and just destroy it. Don't even bother with making it a brand, just take the few good talent and dump the rest.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-05-2010, 08:53 PM
they are my old undies like Mat said :shifty:

Kage
09-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Jeff Jarret, Sting, and Kevin Nash.

A Blissful Ass
09-06-2010, 02:29 AM
they are my old undies like Mat said :shifty:
That's my first thought

Here's my Others

1.James Mitchell & Judas Mesias w/Rellik

2.Sting,Hogan,Nash,Eric Bischoff & Jarrett

3.Shawn Michaels & XPac

4.Haas & Benjamin

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2010, 10:47 AM
why the fuck would anybody listen to Haas and Benjamin. I'd like it to be Mesias and James Mitchell

A Blissful Ass
09-10-2010, 02:44 AM
why the fuck would anybody listen to me
Fixed for you

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-10-2010, 10:37 AM
you need to get a hobby other than manipulating my posts :rolleyes:

A Blissful Ass
09-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I need to get a hobby other than Complain :rolleyes:
Fixed

John
09-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Back onto topic please.

I really don't have a clue who it could be. With Nash apparently gone from TNA, I have no idea. I guess it could be Hogan/Bischoff except for the "AFTER DIXIE, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU, HULK".

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Mat shouldn't you be at Kirsty's party instead of wasting your time editing my posts..... I know you're a fanboy but this is too much :o

JohnCenaFan28
09-11-2010, 06:50 AM
"They" = Whoever TNA signs thinking that the person will be able to draw enough for TNA to score a 1.5

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Mat shouldn't you be at Kirsty's party instead of wasting your time editing my posts..... I know you're a fanboy but this is too much :o

Please stop with the nit picking Mat and Prakhar and stay on topic

W-OLF
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
You would never see HBK on TNA at least not anytime soon for sure .

Nash now all but gone , it depends on whos in the works of being hired before then or ...
If they come after Hulk ...it'll be that same old damn kill Hulkamania bit .

In TNA Flair , Sting , Jarrett or Kurt ( but Kurt would flat out kill em imo.) make good candidates .

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Don't believe everything you read about Nash that very well might be a work.

Vick Diesel
09-12-2010, 03:37 AM
^^ Gunner very good point..I can't wait to see who the "They" really are, I'm so sick of speculations I don't know what to do..I just want it to happen like now, cause somethin needs to change in TNA to make it better than what it is now..point blank!! :P

The Yiz
09-16-2010, 09:22 PM
It's probably the first time in years that I'm actually stumped.

A Blissful Ass
09-17-2010, 12:51 AM
The Biggest Secret TNA has Kept a Secret lol

W-OLF
09-17-2010, 03:42 AM
Watch it suck , every thing TNA is a big surprise , I actually hope this one is better but there last few were less than applaudible .

Black Widow
09-17-2010, 05:20 PM
THEY are the borrowers and WCWs robocop :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
don't make fun of the WCW Robocop :no:

Could even be the WCW Yeti which ass-raped Hogan :o

ArJay
09-20-2010, 12:36 AM
It's Dixie's parents.

Kage
09-22-2010, 01:23 AM
^^That would totally suck. I hope your wrong.

D28980
09-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy Shannon Moore and Greg Helms thats my theory

ArJay
09-22-2010, 10:44 PM
^^That would totally suck.

Which is why it makes perfect sense.

Vick Diesel
09-26-2010, 03:45 AM
I sincerely hope it's not Dixie's parents...TNA would truly sink if it were them!! :pullhair:

therealdtm
09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
It's gonna be Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe...and possibly whoever wins the world title in the main event. Think about it, Pope/Nash/Sting keep talking about "they know what's going on" and all that cryptic stuff. I think it'll be a role reversal, with the faces turning out to be the villains here.

XXKSXX
09-28-2010, 06:02 PM
It's gonna be Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe...and possibly whoever wins the world title in the main event. Think about it, Pope/Nash/Sting keep talking about "they know what's going on" and all that cryptic stuff. I think it'll be a role reversal, with the faces turning out to be the villains here.

That's what I was thinking, prolly gonna be some rehashed NWO shit.

Kage
09-29-2010, 01:47 AM

This would be decently cool.

therealdtm
09-29-2010, 06:58 AM
won't be a rehashed nWo, it'll be a mix of the past and new stars, with Hogan and company trying to get the rub for the new guys, draw attention and push them. That's what I hope it is, anyways. Some of the guys just need that extra kick in the butt and that would be the way to do so.

Dragón De Muerte
09-29-2010, 11:25 AM
kurt angles obviously gonna win the title because he said if he lost he would retire which is so not going to happen (any time soon hopefully)

Travicity
09-30-2010, 05:51 PM
'They' = AAA

W-OLF
09-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Let Down!

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-30-2010, 07:42 PM
AAA is not They somehow I have this weird feeling that RJ might be right because of 2 reasons.....

1. Abyss said Dixie Carter get ready to be unemployed in his promo this past week
2. RJ has sources in TNA :shifty:

ArJay
09-30-2010, 08:03 PM
I haven't spoken to said sources in almost a year unfortunately. I was only guessing due to something I read elsewhere. It mentioned how Abyss calls that barbwired 2x4 "Janice", and he called the branding iron "Bob". Bob and Janice are the names of Dixie's parents. *shrugs*

TheFOUR
10-02-2010, 09:15 AM
its Chris Jericho & Batista.......both are free an clear of contracts of the wwe........

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Jericho isn't

therealdtm
10-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Jericho isn't, but Batista, Shelton, Haas, Helms, and Burchill all are free. Honestly Burchill would be the best fit for TNA, he's underrated and fantastic!

Dragón De Muerte
10-05-2010, 09:06 PM
^ I would like to see all of them in tna except batista

Travicity
10-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Oops Scratch that.

Nash, Jarrett, Bischoff = 'They'

JohnCenaFan28
10-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Oops Scratch that.

Nash, Jarrett, Bischoff = 'They'

I want to puke.

Travicity
10-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh crap no sorry scratch that. Damn it.

Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett = 'THEY'

JohnCenaFan28
10-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh crap no sorry scratch that. Damn it.

Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett = 'THEY'

OMFG! That changed the face of TNA forever!

therealdtm
10-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, Abyss, and either Jeff Hardy or RVD I can almost guarantee it. Possibly Anderson but I doubt that.

Dragón De Muerte
10-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Do you reckon abyss refering to dixie's parents (bob & janice) is because they sold the company behind dixies back to who ever they are (probably hogan & bischoff) therefore dixies firing of abyss is void and dixies out of her job?

ArJay
10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Do you reckon abyss refering to dixie's parents (bob & janice) is because they sold the company behind dixies back to who ever they are (probably hogan & bischoff) therefore dixies firing of abyss is void and dixies out of her job?

Could be. I do strongly believe that her parents are somewhat to play in this storyline.

therealdtm
10-10-2010, 09:48 PM
no way, I think he just named the weapons that just like WCW named Virgil "Vincent" and "Shane", inside joke is all that is!

therealdtm
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
I called it! Dang! Lmao

ArJay
10-11-2010, 05:12 PM
The storyline hasn't even been explained fully yet, the parents can still come in to play.

hip hop king
10-15-2010, 03:35 PM
I can't believe that the "they" or "we" Abyss was talking about was Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss himself and Jeff Hardy the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Wow i never thought Jeff Hardy would be a heel in his entire wrestling career

A Blissful Ass
10-21-2010, 09:56 AM
^Well in his last WWE Run he Was a heel for about 2 weeks