PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Tweets On New Diet

John
09-05-2010, 08:30 PM
-- As seen on Friday's episode of SmackDown!, Cody Rhodes prefaced his match with Matt Hardy by verbally trashing the physical make-up of his impending opponent. During the bout, color commentator Matt Striker defended Hardy by saying can't work out at the gym due to several injuries. Meanwhile, Hardy said on Twitter that the past several months have been frustrating for him, but now feels he has his "new" body figured out as it relates to dieting.

"After 8 months of having irregular digestion because of my intestinal issues, it's been a uphill battle to find out what works for my body. It's been frustrating cuz I train hard & haven't gotten the same results I used to. But I think I've finally got my "new" body figured out," Hardy wrote.

"Without going into long, boring details.. I think I know what "healthy" foods I can't eat cuz my body & intestines can't break them down. It's been a tough, annoying, aggravating gig-esp when ur on TV every week & have my work ethic-but it's finally working. Luv my true peeps!"

JohnCenaFan28
09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Well he could have explained why he can't eat some stuff resulting in him packing on the pounds, I just thought he was a lazy fatty.

Swinny
09-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah, that's it Matt, that's it. It's funny since all he tweets about is going out to places to eat but never once did I see him tweet about going to the gym, or training, or anything of the sort, until just recently.

JohnCenaFan28
09-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah, that's it Matt, that's it. It's funny since all he tweets about is going out to places to eat but never once did I see him tweet about going to the gym, or training, or anything of the sort, until just recently.

He really tweets about only going to eat and buffets? FATT HARDY!