PDA

View Full Version : ROH: Nana's World

Travicity
09-07-2010, 08:45 PM
First off, Eddie Edwards! ( The Marty Jannetty of American wolfs) I’m sorry it had to come to this. Your reputation as a tough son of a West Nile virus is almost over as I’ve confirmed 2 dates for the Embassy against you. I am pleased to announce that Erick Stevens has waited long and patiently for his shot at greatness. Not only is he confident, but the people of Ghana, Embassy shareholders and myself are confident he will succeed in becoming the new World TV Champion in Plymouth, MA on September 10th. As a matter of fact I have the same confidence in Shawn Daivari, as it is in his blood to complete tasks given to him on important dates such as September 11th.

I am extremely excited for the next set of live events on Glory by Honor weekend, the 10th & 11th of September 2010 from MA and NY. Watch The Event live on Internet ppv @ my personal link.

People say to themselves wow, how did Mr. Prince Nana work this deal in such a successful manner. No hindrances or road blocks? How was he able to sit with Mr. Cary Silkin, Jim Cornette, and the match makers of ROH and get his way? It’s called speaking up you peanut butter lovers!

Many managers and wrestlers (like Adam Cole) think speaking up means, asking me if I would like a stick of gum, to befriend me. Hahaha! No you idiots!! I don’t want a stick of gum. Nor do any of my athletes need your smelly tape that has not been blessed by one of my high priests in Ghana my friends! I want to know where you see yourself in 6 months in that ring…all I wanna know is if you have the heart, respect and the dedication to step into the ring with men like “The Crown Jewel” Necro Butcher, Erick and Shawn…I mean, action speaks louder than words. Only time will tell how the ungrateful fans and locker room will be if you start out on the shy or wrong foot. You’ve got to speak up for what you believe in to make it in any business… its not 1981.

The first time I ever had to speak up in a big way in the wrestling business… was with Former promoter Jim Kettner. If you ever met this guy, you would know instantly he is very hard to impress. However, after drawing a picture in his brain and demonstrating belief in my ability and what I had to offer in Delaware for all the retards they have there, (look at the Briscos) I knew I would be a huge influence for the next ten years there. Thank God Guys Like Jim, Cheetah Master, Paul Turner, Kevin Kelly and The Royal Beast Mega allowed me to speak up and add as much input into the event from top to bottom ultimately making it one of the best local independent groups I’ve ever worked for.

What’s your opinion on Adam Cole anyway? He interviewed with me before signing with ROH at the Hdnet Tapings and I think he’s a better prick then me!!.. Send me your feedback on Twitter: PrinceKingNana

I’m also very proud to announce the rollout of new Embassy apparel!…Check out the www.ROHwrestling.com store for the “Forever Shirts” or go to my facebook (Prince Nana) to order. These shirts were designed by Eric Stevens Who is a master in design as well as paid deliverance. These shirts are out for a limited time only!!! So order today!

On a side note, for those who wanted to know more about my other partnership with one of the largest banks in the world…..Check out the following link: www.EmpireNAB.com

My focus is to share some of the beliefs I have with many of you from time to time on this ROH website and others.. This way you all have been informed in advance of the heavy handedness that will be garnered to those who stand up to my power. Bow down you fools.

ROH

Smartmark
09-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanx for posting Travis!