PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash announces he's Leaving TNA at end of his contract

Cankle Wang
09-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Kevin Nash announces he's Leaving TNA at end of his contract
Kevin Nash goes on a strange rant
Posted by Corbin Nordhoff on 09/10/2010 at 11:49 AM

Kevin Nash posted some strange messages on Twitter over the night.

"Looks like it's me and Mr. Red Wine again." He sounded off on critics. "You can say what you want about me," Nash wrote. "I don't give a f---, but to every question my integrity, we no longer have a business relationship."

Nash also wrote, "10-10-10, shit 1099." He added that his TNA contract expires on Oct. 12 at midnight. "Then no one can f--- with me," Nash wrote. "I'm a f---ing man, not some greenhorn boy. You don't like what I do, fine. Pay me the dates you owe me, let my [accountants] look at the books."

Nash also took a jab at Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy. "RVD said Jeff Hardy and him are rock stars," Nash wrote. "In my prime, I was selling out 30,000-plus seat domes. They can't draw 1,000 on the road. WTF?"

When a fan asked Nash if he was staying with TNA, Nash wrote: "No, moving on."

Smartmark
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM
That's good news. TNA needs young superstars now to compete with WWE.

Thanx for posting Rebel!

JohnCenaFan28
09-10-2010, 07:07 PM
YES! That piece of garbage is finally going away! Maybe TNA can finally focus on actual talent and not just some guy who's name gets him air-time (a name that no one even cares about).

Travicity
09-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Kevin Nash had quite the evening on twitter last night, arguing with fans and lashing out with comments directed at TNA. Nash's deal is believed to be coming up shortly. If you want to read the entire series of comments, you can at www.twitter.com/realkevinnash. Highlights below, edited only for expletives:

“you can say what you want about me I don’t give a F**K ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship."

"and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,f**k you you didn’t even see it. mid card bullshit neverbeens f**k you. "

You want to go to war with the best, hope you f**kers don’t live in glass houses. sorry to the 33′276 that have no idea what I’m ranting 4. 10- 10- 10 shit 1099.

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers. I’m a f**king man not some green horn boy .you don’t like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts [Note from Mike: Accountants?] look at the books.

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30′000 plus seat domes they can’t draw 1000 on the road. WTF.

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me. to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your F**KED up lifes.

going to take some time off twitter , will still read tweets just need to decompress away from the wrestling world. much love …..Kev.”

When a fan asked if Nash was "planning to stay in TNA", Nash responded, "No, moving on."

Sources close to the WWP start-up in Florida noted that before that promotion announced they were pushing back the launch of that promotion, Nash's name was mentioned as "on board" with the project quite frequently.

PWI

Smartmark
09-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanx for posting Travis!

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-10-2010, 08:15 PM
YES! That piece of garbage is finally going away! Maybe TNA can finally focus on actual talent and not just some guy who's name gets him air-time (a name that no one even cares about).

A name no one cares about? What are you high? RVD's absolutely stupid and retarded comments were always gonna have a backlash I'm waiting for Kurt to respond tbh. Nash is still good in the ring and still has more drawing power than Rob Van Dam whose only claim to fame will be the thumb pointing thing

DUKE NUKEM
09-11-2010, 07:19 AM
thanks for the post

XXKSXX
09-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Yes Nash is getting old but so is every other wrestler in the game. If he wants to leave TNA that would be his choice not a good one for him but it would be his choice. To say Nash is garbage is wrong cause he has done a lot in this business, and was part of a wrestling era that was great.

Big Evil
09-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Nash is a legend for what he has done in this business, but I have to admit its getting to the point where he isn't contributing as much as he used to. Behind the scenes I don't know, but it seems his relationship with TNA is straining, and I don't think there is anywhere else he can go. I think it's retirement after TNA for him, sorry to say.

JohnCenaFan28
09-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I didn't say his entire career is garbage, I just said that he's garbage... as in right now, he's garbage. Right now, his name means nothing because clearly he's not "selling out 30,000 seat domes." He's in the same boat as anyone in TNA really because there's no TNA fan out there who's going to say "as soon as Kevin Nash leaves I stop watching TNA." That's really because one name is not going to affect the viewers, if it were Nash, Kurt, AJ, Hogan and MCMG leaving (random names) then maybe viewers would leave.

Swinny
09-11-2010, 07:25 PM
This definitely sounds like a work to me, just to further the whole storyline that's going on, but we'll see.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
^^^ me too

tapout
09-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Honestly I hope it's true. Him, Sting, Foley, Flair and Hogan can just stay out of the ring. No matter how good they were back in the day, that day was a decade ago or more. Now it just looks rather pathetic.

XXKSXX
09-12-2010, 12:41 PM
^
About 85% of all wrestlers wrestle till there old in Grey no matter what promotion or promotions they are doing it in. It's the way it is and always will be. It happens every decade no matter what. Some retire and some keep going for as long as they can, and like i said most of them keep going as long as they can no matter where they have to do there thing.

DUKE NUKEM
09-14-2010, 07:27 PM
i hope he is leaving one less person they have to pay big bucks

Metalitia
09-15-2010, 02:59 PM
I like Nash back in the day but he hasn't been doing much and is rumoured to be on a decent wage in TNA.

It was mentioned he was possibly involved with a new upcoming promotion so all round it would make sense for him to not renew his contract.

Free up money for TNA to hopefully use on younger guys ideally those who are in their prime, this new promotion has a big name to help get it noticed, and Nash will likely get more of an opportunity to actually compete in the ring.

Cankle Wang
09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Why Nash Ranted on Twitter, Impact Incident, More
by Nick Paglino
Sep 16, 2010

source wrestlezone.com

To follow-up on an earlier report by Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net, WZ can now confirm that there was indeed a miscue incident that took place at the last set of TNA Impact tapings involving Kevin Nash's run-in during the Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson bout.

WrestleZone was told by sources close to the situation that following the taping, after Nash had left the building, the finger pointing began and several people backstage placed the blame on Nash for missing his interference cue. One source told WZ that those people believed it was a case of "Nash being Nash," and that he was acting up because his contract was set to expire. On the other hand, however, a source speaking in defense of Nash said that Samoa Joe and Mr. Anderson were actually early in hitting Nash's cue spot.

When news of this finger pointing got back to Nash, he apparently told people close to him that this was the reason why he later became so upset.

There have been rumors circulating that Nash's recent Twitter rant was the result of his frustration with TNA's money offer during contract re-negotiations, but at the time of the Twitter posts Nash had been telling people

XXKSXX
09-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Nash usually does things for a reason so ya he prolly is acting up because his contract is up soon.