PDA

View Full Version : When Will TNA's Major Changes Occur?

Travicity
09-10-2010, 08:57 PM
TNA President Dixie Carter appeared on the “Bound For Glory Kickoff Show” on the TNA website and revealed that the “Major Changes” coming to TNA will be revealed on the October 7th live edition of TNA iMPACT!.

Carter said she couldn’t believe the response she got after she originally broke the news about the “major changes” earlier this summer, when she said she was so excited that she couldn’t sleep. “I sent out a Tweet and I didn’t think anything about it,” she said. “I was like, ‘Wow, I didn’t really think that one through, did I?’”

Carter described the change as “progressive” – saying, “It’s not a surprise. A lot of people say, ‘Oh, she always says there’s a big surprise and then there’s not a surprise.’ I’ve never said this is a surprise. I said it’s a change,” Carter told Jeremy Borash in a Q&A session. “So, on 10/7, that’s when we’ll start to unveil this change. There will be even more.”

Carter was asked later if she could change anything about TNA – what would it be? She replied, “Do what I’m going to do on 10/7, but do it even bigger.”

She also said that a top free agent recently sent out feelers about joining TNA. “There was a talent that we wanted very much a couple of years ago and pursued hard,” Carter said. “I got a phone call a couple of days ago saying, ‘You know, this person might be interested in coming to TNA.’ And I go, ‘I don’t think we need him, but thank you, though, for thinking of us.’ And it was just so interesting to me to go from so – I won’t use the word desperate – but it was important that we had bigger stars to build around.”

EWN

2 Shows 2 Brands!

Vick Diesel
09-11-2010, 06:36 AM
What?!? Do you really think they're gonna go to 2 shows and 2 Brands? They can barely get viewers to watch iMPACT now as it is or even fill up the arena's for PPV's, I know their roster is full of talent, but they're already havin financial burdens and can't even pay the majority of their talent what they deserve! If TNA really does go to 2 shows and 2 Brands they're gonna stab themselves in the foot!

Thanks for the post Travis

DUKE NUKEM
09-11-2010, 07:18 AM
thanks for the post Travis

sweetneilky
09-11-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm excited about the changed they've had since Hogan has taken over.

Swinny
09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah... it won't be two brands. They may have the roster for it, but it wouldn't work in every other aspect.

Also... TNA actually turned somebody down that was interested in joining the roster?! Didn't think it was possible, especially if they were ex-WWE, which it kinda sounds like they were.

Smartmark
09-11-2010, 08:38 PM
10! 10! 10!

We might get TNA's second brand! :D

Or maybe they are going back to the 6-sided Ring?

XXKSXX
09-12-2010, 12:47 PM
10! 10! 10!

We might get TNA's second brand! :D

Or maybe they are going back to the 6-sided Ring?

I actually liked the 6 sided ring thought it made things different then all the rest. Also thought it worked a lot better for the high fliers gave them more room to work and different angles. thought it also made tag team action better.

Kage
09-12-2010, 05:33 PM
I wonder who they turned down? Probably Carlito or Helms.

JohnCenaFan28
09-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow, Dixie never thinks anything through :)

Konan
09-13-2010, 07:46 PM
great thanks for the update