PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Black picked WWE Over ROH and TNA, Barrett Talks and Jack Springer

Travicity
09-11-2010, 07:32 PM
The UK Sun has an interview with Tyler Black where he mentions that joining WWE was not a hard decision, adding that he was negotiating with ROH and TNA before they came in with an offer. He also says they have not told him what career path they have for him, but all he knows is that he will report to FCW and then go from there.

The Ottawa Sun has an interview with Wade Barrett talking about how he got his tryout with WWE, getting paired with Chris Jericho on NXT, Nexus, going from wrestling nobodies to suddenly wrestling main eventers and more.

The PortChester Patch has an Opinion Ed piece looking at the Smackdown live event show that took place at the West Chester County Center in White Plains, NY last weekend. The writer, who admits not being a big wrestling fan, called Jack Swagger "Jack Springer, a jobber". Plus he wrote the following about John Cena - "If you have a guy named John Cena who doesn't role-pay as anyone but himself and he represents the best of what the WWE has to offer, then I'm sorry, but standards have seriously dropped. He may be a great wrestler – I wouldn't really know about that – but someone who makes no effort to come up with a wrestling persona comes across to me as extremely self-absorbed, someone who thinks he's too cool for school. " He also said Cena was a "heel masquerading as a face".

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-11-2010, 07:37 PM
eh most great gimmicks are when guys are allowed to be themselves this guy is just a hater

Also, Tyler Black did what any normal person would do tbh

Swinny
09-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Lol @ Jack Springer.

Also, why bother writing about something that you have no idea about? As far as Cena just being himself, that is how a lot of the best characters have been. Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton and many others, just being themselves turned up to 11. You don't have to have an elaborate wrestling persona to get somewhere, this guy is obviously just used to the way WWE used to be in the '80's and whatnot, I would say.

Smartmark
09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanx for posting Travis!

Konan
09-12-2010, 08:04 AM
thanks for the update

Kage
09-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Obviously the guy calling Swagger Springer and hating on Cena doesn't know what he is talking about.