PDA

View Full Version : Michael Douglas refuses nude roles

OMEN
08-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Michael Douglas has said he will never strip-off for a film again.

The 61-year-old famously showed his butt in sexy thriller Basic Instinct alongside Sharon Stone.

Douglas is quoted by Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "I've dropped my pants for the last time. I was never going to do the sequel anyway."

The former sex addict has bared his cheeks in almost ten films including Disclosure and Fatal Attraction.

Douglas has performed sex scenes in half of his 31 films and during his heyday in the 90s the actor became infamous for refusing a body double.

Douglas is married to Catherine Zeta-Jones, 36, and they have two children ? six-year-old Dylan and 3-year-old Carys.

The Don?t Say a Word star said he is now concentrating on less physical roles.

Earlier this year Douglas sparked speculation that he had had a face-lift after he was photographed with scars next to his ears.

The star was pictured leaving a restaurant with Zeta-Jones, who is 25 years his junior, with a plaster next to his left ear and a weeping wound by his right one.

An onlooker at Barbados' Cliff eatery said at the time: "Michael looked like he had cuts around his ears. He looked very strange."

-Bang! Showbiz

Kellie
08-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Thank god for that

Kaz
08-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Who wants to see a 61 yr old mans ass anyway?

scorpionf
08-11-2006, 04:42 PM
I fail to see how this is bad news