PDA

View Full Version : Jones, Brolin for 'Men In Black 3'

OMEN
09-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Josh Brolin has confirmed that Tommy Lee Jones will return for Men In Black 3, despite previous reports suggesting that Brolin would take over the role of Agent K.

Last year, it was reported that the Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps actor would play a younger version of Jones's K, with a time-travelling element added to the story.

However, speaking to MTV, Brolin announced that he would play the character alongside Jones's portrayal.

He explained: "I don't know what the balance is yet. I'm not replacing Tommy, that I know. There's more suggestion going on than anything."

Joking about studying his No Country For Old Men co-star's previous performances, Brolin said: "I feel like I spend too much time with Tommy anyway.

"But now I'm looking at it from a different perspective. It's very, very interesting. As you can tell I get nervous talking about it because I'm not there yet and hopefully it'll be alright. I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

Jones's original co-star Will Smith is also due to appear in the film, which is slated for a 2012 release date.

DS