PDA

View Full Version : Bischoff Says it was Heyman who Fanned The Flames of his TNA Possible Appearance

Travicity
09-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Brian Fritz interviewed Eric Bischoff on this week's edition of Between The Ropes radio. He talked about the possibility of Paul Heyman coming to TNA a few months ago. He called it "hyperbole." He added, "Yeah, it didn't really surprise me. Look, Paul's first and foremost a great promoter in the old-school sense and Paul got some attention, he got his name out there, he created some controversy, created some awareness. I believe that Paul believed every word he said but I also knew what was going on behind the scenes and I didn't really overreact to it."

To be fair, Heyman wasn't the one talking this thing up. There were definitely serious conversations between TNA and Heyman about him coming in, Bischoff's comments notwithstanding. And let's not forget about the month-long "vacation" Bischoff took when the talks were heating up in a big way. But, I can't say his comments surprise me. It's his modus operandi.

Bischoff was then asked if Heyman did come to TNA, could Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo coexist with him. Bischoff said, "I know that Hulk (Hogan) and (Vince) Russo and I can all coexist."All three of us would want to coexist. I can't speak on behalf of Paul because it would take ... It's one of the things that I've learned and it's actually been one of the most rewarding aspects of me being at TNA is the chemistry and the amount of respect and ease in which Russo and I can work together."

PWI

Konan
09-18-2010, 08:12 AM
heyman wont sign with tna i guess .