PDA

View Full Version : 'Attention Whore' Matt Hardy Now Claims He's Heading to TNA

Travicity
09-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Matt Hardy is strongly hinting on Twitter that he's heading to TNA Wrestling. A fan asked him if there was any chance he'd team up again with his brother Jeff to re-form The Hardy Boyz. Matt replied:

"A 100% chance :) And I can't wait.."

Another fan also tweeted the following to Hardy: matt comon man you got a losing streak ur not the matt I watch a long time ago. He received the following reply from Hardy:

You're right-plan on changing that. It's time for me to go somewhere that'll I'll be given a fair chance-that's all I want.

There are all sorts of rumors out there on the Hardy situation. WWE sources say he's been 'unfit to perform' backstage at WWE live events and has been sent home several times by WWE management. He was also absent from this week's SD! tapings in Detroit and was not backstage at the event. The video he posted on YouTube.com should tell you something is obviously not right. The glossy eyes and sound of his voice are a serious clue. We're working on a report on Matt Hardy's WWE contract and when it expires so stay tuned for that.

EWN

OMG What an attension whore and such a moaning baby my god just quit already if you dont like it. It's always been about Jeff anyway.

@MATTHARDYBRAND What r the chances 2 c u @ WWE Europe tour in November? Or would it be better 2 buy tics 4 TNA in Berlin in January?

Hardy replied:

I'd go with Berlin..

This is Matt Hardy so take it for what you will, but it certainly is an interesting response.

PWI

A Blissful Ass
09-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Attention Whore indeed

Kellie
09-18-2010, 01:35 AM
The guy seriously is an idiot, always complaining, hopefully WWE get rid of him and TNA wont keep him long, it would be his own fault, he doesnt know when he has it good

Kage
09-18-2010, 04:03 AM
He'll still be playing second fiddle to Jeff in TNA.

Konan
09-18-2010, 08:07 AM
If he's sayin' stuff like this then there's no way that he's staying there much longer. Good riddance. Let TNA have another washed-up "hardcore" wrestler to pollute their once promising roster.

Smartmark
09-18-2010, 02:55 PM
I would love to see Hardyz reunite in TNA! I can't wait!!!

Thanx for the awesome news Travis!

Travicity
09-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Weighting in at 878 Pounds The Fattz

John
09-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't know who to complain more about - Hardy, or the annoying news reporters who say Headed instead of heading.

Travicity
09-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Bloody idiots I edited it :P

ArJay
09-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't know who to complain more about - Hardy, or the annoying news reporters who say Headed instead of heading.

That's no different then the way we spell color to your colour. It is a cultural thing. If that really bothers you that much, you need to re-evaluate your life situation.

Travicity
09-18-2010, 05:33 PM
:P Yes many different words and meaning different things

ArJay
09-18-2010, 05:34 PM
:P Yes many different words and meaning different things

Headed and Heading mean the same thing though. It's just Americans tend to use headed more often, while other parts of the world like over in the U.K. use heading more frequently.

Travicity
09-18-2010, 05:40 PM
I didnt notice it at first actually :P But nothing to get worked up about lol.

But will be interesting to se ehow he get's to TNA.

ArJay
09-18-2010, 06:00 PM
I didnt notice it at first actually :P But nothing to get worked up about lol.

My point exactly.

Konan
09-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Nice one Matt, further your career by taking 2 steps back ONCE AGAIN.

JohnCenaFan28
09-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Good job Travis, the title is perfect :) I hope he goes to TNA that way he can enjoy his 'success' in a place that no one will even see him in.

Will
09-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Good job Travis, the title is perfect :) I hope he goes to TNA that way he can enjoy his 'success' in a place that no one will even see him in.

Lets be realistic, if you had the choice between being the big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond which would you choose? Hardy could have been a world champion in TNA a few years ago and, to a guy that lives the business like hardy does, thats a huge deal even if know one watches it. However he has always been,and will always be, a jobber in the WWE.