PDA

View Full Version : should wwe start a seniors division? NOT REALLY SERIOUS BUT.....

stoker1969
08-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Not really to be taken seriously but with Vince constantly bringing back guys like Hogan, Hacksaw, Golddust, Stone Cold etc. maybe he should do like golf does and have a seniors division. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ethan Hunt
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
wht would be the purpose of the same....Plzz explain.

Dubbz4president
08-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Your being a little disrespectfull even thinking about calling Stone Cold a senior. Just because he's had many career threatening injurys that have slowed him down doesnt mean he's old! I agree with Hacksaw and a little on Goldust (although Goldust has been fired, and was previously only a low carder). I also slightly agree with you on Hogan but I have to put my foot down on him as well. Hogan doesnt bring sooo much excitement to the fans for no reason. He doesnt deserve to be called just a senior when he's debatably the greatest Wrestler ever.

Will
08-12-2006, 06:31 AM
I think that it is funny how Vince was making fun of WCW and calling them Wheel Chair Wrestling and parodying Hogan and Flair and implying that they couldnt draw anymore and that they had one foot in the grave 10 years ago,and now he has them in the main events of summerslam....The signings make sense though,most of the time. Wrestling fans are notoriously nostalgic, so its a good business move for WWE. Realistically though Austin is almost 42 and has a broken neck, hacksaw cant even see his feet anymore and Hogan cant even sit on a sofa without tearing muscles in his knee, so maybe vince should take your advice and keep those guys away from people who can still get it done in the ring and wont break their hips when people touch them. Maybe they can settle all of their feuds playing chess or golf.

stoker1969
08-13-2006, 09:37 AM
wht would be the purpose of the same....Plzz explain.

This was sarcastically suggested. I am not being serious but you wonder with all the old guys coming back all the time. But like i said, this was a tongue in cheek suggestion and not really serious ethan.

shakie
08-13-2006, 05:29 PM
they do. its called the "legends" division

Spawn
08-13-2006, 05:32 PM
This was sarcastically suggested. I am not being serious but you wonder with all the old guys coming back all the time. But like i said, this was a tongue in cheek suggestion and not really serious ethan.
Not to be mean, but this is a really stupid thread.

Neo Corey
08-13-2006, 05:59 PM
they do. its called the "legends" division

lol its true :laugh: