PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Reviews TNA iMPACT

Travicity
09-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Carlito Colon tweeted the following review of TNA Impact:

"well, i didnt see anything that bad except 4 that Lacey VonErich. TNA has a pretty good roster. That generation me looks like mini Hardys! Oh also, that Abyss segment. how is anybody supposed to believe that? He's gonna show up next week after committing kidnapping and torture? Last time i checked that's at least a 25 year prison sentence! is the Orlando police just gonna let it slide and let the face handle it? Not picking on Abyss, i like him. I just hate angles u cant believe. Like when Hunter broke into Orton's house. I asked him if he was gonna b at mania? He asked why? I said u got arrested and they got everything on TV!..he didn't find it funny! oh well. And what about that idiot that stabbed Cena? oh, wait a minute...nevermind!"

PWI

It's better to read this in a Carlito Accent

Konan
09-18-2010, 09:51 PM
carlito to tna lol

Smartmark
09-19-2010, 12:16 AM
LOL! By mocking TNA like this, he would be lucky to get a contract :P

JohnCenaFan28
09-19-2010, 02:20 AM
Even though some angles in wrestling in general are over the top, did he forget that it's pro-wrestling? There's something called kayfabe. He doesn't deserve to wrestle in WWE or, dare I say, TNA.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-19-2010, 07:56 AM
LOL I did actually read this in Carlito accent :P

Smartmark
09-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Carlito's is right, some storylines are always gonna be stupid

Will
09-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Even though some angles in wrestling in general are over the top, did he forget that it's pro-wrestling? There's something called kayfabe. He doesn't deserve to wrestle in WWE or, dare I say, TNA.

oh come on Eel, everyone is supposed to just pretend things like breaking and entering, kidnapping and attempted murder are within the realms of a persons ability to suspend disbelief? I would agree with you to an extent, that extent being two guys putting on speedos and pretending to fight, but once police and kidnappings and stabbings start happening, then its went to far.

Kage
09-20-2010, 12:37 AM
this article is so much better when read with a Carlito accent.