PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Update: The RAW General Manager? and NXT On the Internet?

Travicity
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
As of last word, the plan was for WWE NXT to become an internet-only based show on WWE.com. If that doesn't happen, the show will obviously be scrapped altogether.

There are several names under consideration for the RAW General Manager role. Both Michael Cole and Abraham Washington have both been discussed. They've been looking for a way to get Washington back on TV for quite some time now. We'll see.

WI

Swinny
09-20-2010, 08:06 PM
If it really is Abraham Washington, it's the most anti-climactic, stupid, pointless thing they could do. The way they've been building it up it HAS to be someone big and that sure as hell ain't Abraham Washington.

Travicity
09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
WWE Does that alot they have a surprise sort of like TNA and it can be a let down. I'd prefer HBK(Not likely) or HHH to be the GM.

Konan
09-20-2010, 09:09 PM
thanks for the update

jaydawg30
09-21-2010, 06:55 PM
I definitely agree. Abraham washington wasnt that entertaining to me, to begin with.

jedi71
09-21-2010, 07:24 PM
hhh would be the best. as it would be a way to get him back on tv till he can compete again. and the perfect way to get revenge on shemas for puting him out like that.