PDA

View Full Version : Update: Mickie and TNA = Done Deal?!

Travicity
09-22-2010, 10:21 PM
PWI broke a few hours ago in our Elite section, we've heard from multiple sources today that TNA and former WWE Women's champion Mickie James have come to terms and if they haven't already, will be signing a deal shortly.

Sources indicate TNA President Dixie Carter personally signed James, who is expected to debut next month, likely on the 10/7 live Impact or 10/10 Bound for Glory PPV.

Another source believed James was putting pen to paper today, which I could not confirm. TNA sources absolutely indicated they were aware of the signing.

PWI

-- It was reported earlier today that former WWE Diva Mickie James had come to terms with TNA Wrestling and would be signing a contract very soon, if she hasn't already. We can confirm after checking with other sources that James and TNA working together is a "done deal." TNA President Dixie Carter personally signed James. As noted earlier, Mickie James is expected to debut on television within the next month, with the October 7th live edition of iMPACT! and Bound For Glory on October 10th being discussed as the likely shows.

EWN

Swinny
09-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Looking forward to her debut and really hoping she can bring more life into the Knockout's division.

Smartmark
09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Mickie James for TNA Knockouts Champion!!!

Thanx for posting Travis!

Travicity
09-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Im looking forward to Mickie vs Tara.

Swinny
09-23-2010, 12:23 AM
I think Mickie and Madison could have a great feud, if they put the title back on Madison at some point.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-23-2010, 12:23 AM
Wasn't this speculated before and she shot any rumors down along with the person how speculated it?

Travicity
09-23-2010, 12:30 AM
No Kirsty I think it's pretty much done. But you'll be uploading pics of her a month from now :P

Swinny
09-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Wasn't this speculated before and she shot any rumors down along with the person how speculated it?

Well... she didn't exactly "shoot them down", she just basically more or less said nothing was confirmed yet and possibly as of then nothing was, but it sounds like now it's a sure thing.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-23-2010, 01:06 AM
I'm pretty sure she said that there was no deal in the works in a tweet when the story first come to light but eh.

Swinny
09-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Her exact words were:

"Excuse me Mr. Jerry Sorrentino. Before you go reporting assumptions as 'facts' I suggest you get your facts straight!," James wrote. "Especially when they concern me! That is all... Thank you!"

So, it sounds like at that time it wasn't a done deal, but she didn't state anything about not having a deal in the works. If there wasn't a deal in the works, she probably would have come right out and said that, but we'll see.

Konan
09-23-2010, 08:04 AM
mickies is not suitable for tna knockout .. she got screwed all the time .lol

jedi71
09-23-2010, 12:52 PM
this is good news if she has signed i think she could have some good fueds with tara maddison angelina daffney hamada etc .

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-23-2010, 05:20 PM
I wonder how much whoring she's gonna do here