PDA

View Full Version : Perry, Brand react to 'Sesame Street' cut

OMEN
09-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Katy Perry has tweeted her reaction to the news that Sesame Street has pulled a video segment that she recently filmed for the show.

The singer could be seen singing a clean version of 'Hot N Cold' with Elmo in the music video, which was released online earlier this week.

However, the show's makers announced yesterday that they would not air the video after receiving complaints from parents who deemed Perry's outfit to be inappropriate for the programme's young audience.

"Wow, looks like my play date with Elmo has been cut short!" wrote Perry, adding that the video is still available on her official website. "Tag you're it Elmo!"

She previously tweeted the video for her followers, saying: "I can totally tell you how to get to Sesame Street! I've been, Elmo & hang out. Proof."

Perry's fiancé Russell Brand also tweeted about the decision on his account, sending a message to Perry which read: "Today's Sesame Street will NOT be brought to you by the number 34 or the letter D... Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sex-with-me Street? (sic)"

DS