PDA

View Full Version : HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returning.

John
09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
HHH has been off WWE since Extreme Rules; his return is very soon. He has been mentioned in several segments and by Cole. Some claim that he could be the man behind the Nexus; some claim he could be the GM; some claim he could just return and defeat the Nexus.

HHH Is The Man Behind The Nexus: This would be interesting, considering that HHH is McMahons son-in-law. Potentially, HHH could be pissed that Sheamus took him out, thus he sends Nexus to beat EVERYBODY Up on Raw.. HHH would be introduced as a heel, but turn face as he battles Sheamus at WrestleMania. Alternatively, Sheamus could be turning face and HHH be the major heel in which Sheamus needs to defeat.

HHH Is The GM: This one baffles me somwhat as HHH being the GM could mena he is hiding behind a PC which is something HHH would never do (Although, it would add to Sheamus as he can claim he made HHH not want to reveal himself as he was truly injured). HHH could be hiding behind the GM podium as he doesn't want to get further injuries as he is currently recovering from one major one.

HHH Returns And Beats Up Sheamus/Nexus: It would be majorly anti-climatic. We are all expecting HHH to return and be revealed as the GM or as the master behind the Nexus, so this alternative point sounds slightly lackluster. I would go for one of the top two.

Will
09-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Didnt nexus spend damn near the entire angle not beating up Sheamus?

Black Widow
09-27-2010, 03:07 PM
HHH has been off WWE since Extreme Rules; his return is very soon. He has been mentioned in several segments and by Cole. Some claim that he could be the man behind the Nexus; some claim he could be the GM; some claim he could just return and defeat the Nexus.

HHH Is The Man Behind The Nexus: This would be interesting, considering that HHH is McMahons son-in-law. Potentially, HHH could be pissed that Sheamus took him out, thus he sends Nexus to beat EVERYBODY Up on Raw.. HHH would be introduced as a heel, but turn face as he battles Sheamus at WrestleMania. Alternatively, Sheamus could be turning face and HHH be the major heel in which Sheamus needs to defeat.

bringing him in heel and then turning him face would make no sense, if he was the mastermind behind them they would be destroying sheamus every week and turning sheamus face will never happen at least now anyway..

HHH Is The GM: This one baffles me somwhat as HHH being the GM could mena he is hiding behind a PC which is something HHH would never do (Although, it would add to Sheamus as he can claim he made HHH not want to reveal himself as he was truly injured). HHH could be hiding behind the GM podium as he doesn't want to get further injuries as he is currently recovering from one major one.

really doubt triple h would hide behind a laptop lol..

HHH Returns And Beats Up Sheamus/Nexus: It would be majorly anti-climatic. We are all expecting HHH to return and be revealed as the GM or as the master behind the Nexus, so this alternative point sounds slightly lackluster. I would go for one of the top two.

if he was the mastermind behind nexus why would he want to beat them up.. to be honest id love if william regal would be behind nexus. him and barrett having the english connection would be a great pair together, regal with hish fighting style would be a good match for wade.

Metalitia
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Of those three options the one you described as lacklustre is the most likely I think.

Orton retains against Sheamus via the punt kick, Miz comes out with the briefcase to take his shot only to get RKO'd leading to an Orton vs Miz feud.

Sheamus comes back a few weeks later opening up Raw with an on mic segment saying how Orton putting him out was a fluke and didn't happen, he was just taking some time off and how there's no one in the company that can legitimately beat and overpower him. "I challenge ANYONE to come out here right now and face me in this ring!" Cue HHH's music etc etc